Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Does anybody want.....

Does anybody want.....

Old Apr 12th 2005, 11:34 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Does anybody want.....

....a PS1, with 3 controllers, one memory card, plus a PS 1 mini system complete with 5" monitor plus a ton of games? Packed and ready to go
Old Apr 12th 2005, 11:58 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Does anybody want.....

Originally Posted by Jellybean
....a PS1, with 3 controllers, one memory card, plus a PS 1 mini system complete with 5" monitor plus a ton of games? Packed and ready to go
price?
Old Apr 12th 2005, 12:32 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
price?

Free to a good home
Old Apr 12th 2005, 12:34 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Free to a good home

I want

Since i started staying in more i would need something to nail me home

Old Apr 12th 2005, 12:36 pm
Banned

I want

Since i started staying in more i would need something to nail me home

It's yours
Old Apr 12th 2005, 12:37 pm
The Delivery Man...

It's yours
Thhhhaaaank you

as an appreciation token, I will give some amaizing programs for your Imate, really cool stuff
Old Apr 12th 2005, 12:39 pm
Banned

as an appreciation token, I will give some amaizing programs for your Imate, really cool stuff

The mind boggles LOL
Old Apr 12th 2005, 12:42 pm
The Delivery Man...

The mind boggles LOL
one of the programs is speach recognition, u can talk to your i mate and ask for any file in any directory or dial any number or use the contacts, and it recognises speach not voice to u can be totally drunk and it will still obey and it talks back with confirmation, so cooool
Old Apr 12th 2005, 12:45 pm
Banned

one of the programs is speach recognition, u can talk to your i mate and ask for any file in any directory or dial any number or use the contacts, and it recognises speach not voice to u can be totally drunk and it will still obey and it talks back with confirmation, so cooool

LOL even when l am drunk...that's very helpful "another B52 please"
Old Apr 12th 2005, 12:47 pm
The Delivery Man...

LOL even when l am drunk...that's very helpful "another B52 please"

I have some funky themes also
Old Apr 12th 2005, 12:53 pm
Banned

I have some funky themes also

I bet you do

....ooohhh funky Arabs outside selling carpets.......ooohhhh and the new chick on the block really needs them like a hole in the head right now!!!!
Old Apr 12th 2005, 5:49 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

hmmmm........ and give up my addiction to this site? it is tempting, i will say that. LOL