Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Discount with DIC id

Discount with DIC id

Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:40 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Discount with DIC id

Does anyone know where to get a list of places (restaurants etc...) which give discount when presenting a DIC/DMC/DKV id badge?

I know it gets 15% off in Hard Rock, but I was told other places also give discount?
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:28 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Discount with DIC id

I got given a little booklet which laid all this out when I arrived in 2005... it's probably well out of date now though, and it wouldn't surprise me if they don't bother to print it any more. The HRC discount used to be 20%, but they've dropped it to 15% and raised their prices too

Have you tried going to the TECOM building next to MBC and asking in there? If they still print the booklet they'll have copies there. No idea where my copy is now.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:32 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Discount with DIC id

Originally Posted by GarethR
I got given a little booklet which laid all this out when I arrived in 2005... it's probably well out of date now though, and it wouldn't surprise me if they don't bother to print it any more. The HRC discount used to be 20%, but they've dropped it to 15% and raised their prices too

Have you tried going to the TECOM building next to MBC and asking in there? If they still print the booklet they'll have copies there. No idea where my copy is now.
Cheers, will give them a try. I expect they will just laugh at me though.