Difficult One

Old Aug 14th 2006, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

jumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud of
Red face Difficult One

Ok here we go - big deep breath

I need some help but I dont wish to start any political discussions here.

I have a British family relocating out to Dubai who are Jewish ( Ok yes I said it) and they would like to meet up with some other people who share the same religious beliefs as them, they know that the preaching of such religion is banned but would still all the same like to meet up with some others of the same faith.

If you know of anyone I would greatly appreciate it if you would ask them to contact me through this site.
Old Aug 14th 2006, 7:58 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Difficult One

Originally Posted by jumpinjacks

I have a British family relocating out to Dubai who are Jewish ( Ok yes I said it) and they would like to meet up with some other people who share the same religious beliefs as them, they know that the preaching of such religion is banned but would still all the same like to meet up with some others of the same faith.

If you know of anyone I would greatly appreciate it if you would ask them to contact me through this site.
Try putting an add in Starbucks?
Old Aug 14th 2006, 8:20 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Try putting an add in Starbucks?
PMSL
Old Aug 14th 2006, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

jumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud of

I might get shot if I do that - seriouslly though I need some help here
Old Aug 14th 2006, 10:05 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I might get shot if I do that - seriouslly though I need some help here
i dont think they will advertise themself as jewish if they living in the middle east
Old Aug 14th 2006, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by novita77
i dont think they will advertise themself as jewish if they living in the middle east
WHY ????? it is not illegal to be Jewish it is just illegal to practise and preach !!! everyone is entitled to their own beleifs I know Jehovahs Witness that are here and that is a "Banned" religion also ?

I am not asking for openess I am just asking for help for someone
Old Aug 14th 2006, 10:50 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

WHY ????? it is not illegal to be Jewish it is just illegal to practise and preach !!! everyone is entitled to their own beleifs I know Jehovahs Witness that are here and that is a "Banned" religion also ?

I am not asking for openess I am just asking for help for someone

Go to expatwoman.com and run a search on the subject. I know it's been discussed on that site a few times
Old Aug 14th 2006, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Go to expatwoman.com and run a search on the subject. I know it's been discussed on that site a few times
Thanks I did and also there was one on ***********.com but still there were no positive replies to that one, not that I have posted on there so hence the reason for me posting here, thanks again though

PS had to change the letters as for some reason all little stars came up !! Didnt realsie that it was a swear word !! :scared:
Old Aug 14th 2006, 6:29 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

You might want to contact the Israeli Consulate in Muscat (And to all the smart asses outthere? Yes there is one in Muscat) , they will advise you on where and who to contact in the UAE.

Frans
Old Aug 15th 2006, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Thanks I did and also there was one on ***********.com but still there were no positive replies to that one, not that I have posted on there so hence the reason for me posting here, thanks again though

PS had to change the letters as for some reason all little stars came up !! Didnt realsie that it was a swear word !! :scared:
Can I ask another question without being beaten down ?

Why do stars come up when you type the name of the site ? anyone please
Old Aug 15th 2006, 5:35 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

personal vendetta between certain people on here and there?
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:17 am
Just Joined

BMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to allBMW 318i is a name known to all

I think this site automatically filters out any other sites filled with junk.
Old Aug 15th 2006, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BMW 318i
I think this site automatically filters out any other sites filled with junk.
PMSL !!!!
Old Aug 15th 2006, 11:36 am
W10

I know I've asked this question before, but I always wonder why it is that non-Orthodox Jewish people have a desire to meet up with other Jewish people?

It doesn't happen in the UK (ok in my experience it doesn't - all of my Jewish friends don't actively seek out Jewish people, in fact some of them don't really know any other Jewish people socially)

Actually - same question could be applied to Christians as well, perhaps its because I think organised religion is wrong that my views on this are tainted.

Old Aug 15th 2006, 3:07 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I know I've asked this question before, but I always wonder why it is that non-Orthodox Jewish people have a desire to meet up with other Jewish people?

It doesn't happen in the UK (ok in my experience it doesn't - all of my Jewish friends don't actively seek out Jewish people, in fact some of them don't really know any other Jewish people socially)

Actually - same question could be applied to Christians as well, perhaps its because I think organised religion is wrong that my views on this are tainted.

Is it not all about sheep and flocks and all that.........hhhmmm maybe that was a story...I cant remember, but i do know it bugs the crap out of me when it happens and then all organised religions moan about acceptance and integration.

If you want integration stop looking for only those who are the same