Diamonds

Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Hazel Eyes will become famous soon enough
Default Diamonds

Which is the best place in town to buy diamonds? I don't want to go to the Gold Souk, it is too filthy.
Any ideas?
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:18 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Diamonds

Originally Posted by Hazel Eyes
Which is the best place in town to buy diamonds? I don't want to go to the Gold Souk, it is too filthy.
Any ideas?
Now I know this is a WIND UP !!!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Any ideas?
South Africa
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Singlemom
South Africa
Which shopping mall is that store located in, Singlemom?
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Which shopping mall is that store located in, Singlemom?
The one in Jumeirah 1...where they sell all the camels
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

The one in Jumeirah 1...where they sell all the camels
Are you talking about Mercato or Jumeirah Plaza?
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Are you talking about Mercato or Jumeirah Plaza?
I think Mercato is less "filthy" so you'll prefer that one
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

I think Mercato is less "filthy" so you'll prefer that one
Mercato is a nice mall Thank you. Where do you live in Dubai?
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercato is a nice mall Thank you. Where do you live in Dubai?
Dusit
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Dusit
Such a nice Jumeirah Hotel. Would you like to come visit us soon for tea on the terrace?
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Such a nice Jumeirah Hotel. Would you like to come visit us soon for tea on the terrace?
Who's us? Thanks for the invite
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Who's us? Thanks for the invite
My husband and I ofcourse. We live not far from you, just a stone's throw from Mercato's
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:35 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Can i come ?
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Can i come ?
That would be helpful
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:40 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

That would be helpful
I was in Dusit last night for a few with TS,Face,Shiva, HOG, and CF.

The Siam bar i think...was quiet but it was a nice place to sit and talk..very laid back !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.