Diamonds

Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:14 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Diamonds

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Americans have a "thing" for Europeans, especilly a british accent
excellent !
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:14 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Americans have a "thing" for Europeans, especilly a british accent
Well... i imagine this english ppl who speak with his/her nose up!!! Probably HE try to copy it!!!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
Well... i imagine this english ppl who speak with his/her nose up!!! Probably HE try to copy it!!!
LOL
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Hazel Eyes will become famous soon enough

I don't have a 'thing' for anything, I just admire Central London. In the same way my husband loves Texan women
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Ok...down to lunch..

Great talking to you all! Will try to concentrate on work this pm..
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:19 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok...down to lunch..

Great talking to you all! Will try to concentrate on work this pm..
Enjoy ur lunch !!!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:22 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I prefer heart pls hun I dont think I resemble a hog!!!

Sorry Heart.........didnt mean any harm
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:27 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer heart pls hun I dont think I resemble a hog!!!
Sorry sorry sorry.. You have pulled me up on that before, sorry heart i forgot.!
Was good to see you both last night!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:38 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Sorry Heart.........didnt mean any harm
Thats ok, Im not easily offended.
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:38 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Sorry sorry sorry.. You have pulled me up on that before, sorry heart i forgot.!
Was good to see you both last night!
And you ought to know better ..... LOL
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:41 am
Up in the air

And you ought to know better ..... LOL
thank god someone else is online.
I was REALLY worried that i might have to do stuff and things at work !!!

phew !!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:24 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys, gals and trolls I am going to boycott this site until the troll has gone. I know, no great loss to you nor me, but I find it fruitless and childish at the end of the day.

Have a nice day.

Jools

Ps.... just not in the mood
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Hazel Eyes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Sorry guys, gals and trolls I am going to boycott this site until the troll has gone. I know, no great loss to you nor me, but I find it fruitless and childish at the end of the day.

Have a nice day.

Jools

Ps.... just not in the mood
I don't know why you are so mean to me. I constantly try to be nice but you just seem to brush me off, I don't know why. What did I say to you, apart from the Friendliness Chain thread that makes you so angry towards me? I'll say sorry
Old Dec 30th 2004, 4:13 pm
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

US Chicks are sooo EZ, they luv the english
Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:14 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
US Chicks are sooo EZ, they luv the english
Just want to say thank you for ur karma CF...