Reload this Page >

DEWA costs in Al Barsha?

DEWA costs in Al Barsha?

Old Dec 6th 2010, 5:45 am
Just Joined

roffeeg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DEWA costs in Al Barsha?

Hi all

Wondered if i can call on this font of knowledge please?

I am looking to move from the current place into one of the villas in Barsha. standard thing that is out there - 4bedrooms, 15k ft garden plot.

Found a great one but wary that the A/C and DEWA bills could come in at a ridiculous price... anyone have any idea as to how much this could be on a monthly base?

and if so does the cost you quote include the garden or just for the inside of the house

thanks all so much
Old Dec 6th 2010, 6:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DEWA costs in Al Barsha?

Originally Posted by roffeeg
Hi all

Wondered if i can call on this font of knowledge please?

I am looking to move from the current place into one of the villas in Barsha. standard thing that is out there - 4bedrooms, 15k ft garden plot.

Found a great one but wary that the A/C and DEWA bills could come in at a ridiculous price... anyone have any idea as to how much this could be on a monthly base?

and if so does the cost you quote include the garden or just for the inside of the house

thanks all so much
Hi and welcome to BE, no idea about DEWA but am guessing it won't be cheap
Old Dec 6th 2010, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

Approx 2,000 to 2,500 AED per month in the summer and around 1,000 - 1,500 in the winter. That with the AC set at about 24 C and without the irrigation in the garden. Get a well in your garden for water or stick another 20-25% on top of the above amounts to use DEWA water for your garden.
Old Dec 6th 2010, 8:37 am
Just Joined

dundonald is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mogs
Approx 2,000 to 2,500 AED per month in the summer and around 1,000 - 1,500 in the winter. That with the AC set at about 24 C and without the irrigation in the garden. Get a well in your garden for water or stick another 20-25% on top of the above amounts to use DEWA water for your garden.
is that a cost just based on a 4 bed villa or in general for the area?
Old Dec 6th 2010, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

It is based on a 4 bed villa of approx 4,000 sq ft in area
Old Dec 7th 2010, 5:41 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mogs
thanks very much for the reply, the villa is about 3500 sq ft. i have been told about getting the well installed in the garden, is the water from this ok to water the garden with?
Old Dec 7th 2010, 5:48 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

thanks very much for the reply, the villa is about 3500 sq ft. i have been told about getting the well installed in the garden, is the water from this ok to water the garden with?
yes what else were you planning on using it for?
Old Dec 7th 2010, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

I have a 4 bedroom villa in Al Barsha with a large garden and a pool.
My dewa bills are about 1800/2000 in the summer and 800/1000 in the winter.
I don't use an irrigation system, the garden just gets watered once a day with a hose and stays nice and green.

Don't forget to add 5% of your rental price on to the dewa bill for the housing tax!
Old Dec 7th 2010, 11:37 am
Just Joined

just wanted to offer my thanks to all your answers on the above topic. as of tomrrow contract will be signed and move in after the landscaping finished.

By way of reward your all welcome to come and have a drink at the housewarming bbq!

p.s if any knows if all the villas have the Du TV and internet capability straight away would be great to know.... but i dont want to puch my luck!
Old Dec 7th 2010, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

just wanted to offer my thanks to all your answers on the above topic. as of tomrrow contract will be signed and move in after the landscaping finished.

By way of reward your all welcome to come and have a drink at the housewarming bbq!

p.s if any knows if all the villas have the Du TV and internet capability straight away would be great to know.... but i dont want to puch my luck!
You can decide if you want Du or etisalat. they are both rubbish but I think Etisalat is slightly better.