Dentist Doha

Old Aug 30th 2013, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

kingsbury100 is a jewel in the roughkingsbury100 is a jewel in the roughkingsbury100 is a jewel in the roughkingsbury100 is a jewel in the roughkingsbury100 is a jewel in the rough
Default Dentist Doha

Joy of joys, been here 7 days and have just cracked a tooth today, been in agony all day

Upside is i had my bottom fondled at the hospital whilst a lovely nurse jabbed a whacking great needle in me, downside is that i need to have some dental work done asap. Couple of quick questions if you guys wouldn't mind helping me with.

Will the dentists be open tomorrow since it is their weekend ?

I have insurance with the company i work for , but i don't have the details yet, i am going to take my passport with me and pay upfront, this shouldn't be a problem should it ?

Most importantly, does anyone have any recommendations for a dentist ?.
I live pretty much on the Corniche, but obviously would be willing to travel anywhere in Doha.

As allways , thank you
Old Aug 30th 2013, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

youngdoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dentist Doha

Hi, Please check http://www.qatardental.net/doctors_british.html

You can call 44117744 based at Salam Tower 10th Floor opposite the Sheraton on the corniche. If you are after a fully British dentist you can request an appointment with Dr Amjad Ansari.
Old Aug 30th 2013, 11:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by youngdoc

You can call 44117744 based at Salam Tower 10th Floor opposite the Sheraton on the corniche. If you are after a fully British dentist you can request an appointment with Dr Amjad Ansari.
Uh oh! Young doc being a whore for trade!
Old Aug 31st 2013, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by youngdoc

I second this as my husband had some dental work done by him recently and was very pleased.
Old Sep 2nd 2013, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

kingsbury100 is a jewel in the roughkingsbury100 is a jewel in the roughkingsbury100 is a jewel in the roughkingsbury100 is a jewel in the roughkingsbury100 is a jewel in the rough

thanks for the advice, still bloody waiting for my medical , which means i can then get my RP which then means i can get my insurance.

Bloody nightmare, still the pains pretty much gone away ........for now !
Old Sep 2nd 2013, 4:18 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kingsbury100
thanks for the advice, still bloody waiting for my medical , which means i can then get my RP which then means i can get my insurance.

Bloody nightmare, still the pains pretty much gone away ........for now !
I have never used my insurance for the Dentist - to be fair never had to pay more than 500 chips for 2 wisdom teeth out or a drill and fill operation. If its playing up bite the bullet and get to the dentist mate as tooth ache or problems is miserable
Old Sep 2nd 2013, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I have never used my insurance for the Dentist - to be fair never had to pay more than 500 chips for 2 wisdom teeth out or a drill and fill operation. If its playing up bite the bullet and get to the dentist mate as tooth ache or problems is miserable
True enough , i should just stop being such a cheap bugger and pay the money.
Still it should only be another month and it's stop hurting now