Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dan Marsdens Issues

Dan Marsdens Issues

Old Nov 13th 2004, 9:58 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Dan Marsdens Issues

Originally Posted by Ray
Only cos you think you going to get near my HobNob supplies.. NEVER EVER!!!!
are they the chocolate ones? hmmm gimmeee.....
Old Nov 13th 2004, 9:58 pm
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by willmore
Not quite how I'd describe you......you are seemingly quite talented when it comes to calming down a particular irrational and bad-tempered irish/polish person........
*cough* asskissing *cough* damn, must be i've smoked too much today..
Old Nov 13th 2004, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
are they the chocolate ones? hmmm gimmeee.....
The only ones worth eating....and even better when frozen with a cup of coffee.....just like I'm having now....mmmmm
Old Nov 13th 2004, 10:03 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Ray.. who are you talking about as that is not a very accurate self appraisal!
Its near enough...I did not want to mention the secret HobNob stash but Willmore forced my hand...
Old Nov 13th 2004, 10:04 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
*cough* asskissing *cough* damn, must be i've smoked too much today..
could u stop smoking and just go on to hard drugs instead and maybe you will overdose and do us all a favour. thanks.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 10:06 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by willmore
The only ones worth eating....and even better when frozen with a cup of coffee.....just like I'm having now....mmmmm
okay that does it... I am off to the kitchen to get some of the deep rich choclate brownie fudge cake with icing and make fresh coffee.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:47 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

okay that does it... I am off to the kitchen to get some of the deep rich choclate brownie fudge cake with icing and make fresh coffee.

Was that the rich choc brownie fugde cake I gave you last night upon your departure from my place?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:50 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Was that the rich choc brownie fugde cake I gave you last night upon your departure from my place?
Intrigue - from JCs early morning msgs, I would say he left u somewhere around 1am - is hubby home??

TS
Old Nov 14th 2004, 3:53 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
u checked ur email yet?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 4:32 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

u checked ur email yet?

I have thank you