Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dan Marsdens Issues

Dan Marsdens Issues

Old Nov 13th 2004, 6:47 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dan Marsdens Issues

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
Am I one of them?
Well no u r not Dan. I think u r one of the sweetest one. You probably annoyed others... but u always nice to me...
Old Nov 13th 2004, 6:50 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Aww lol. I'm nice to all who are nice to me.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 6:52 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww lol. I'm nice to all who are nice to me.
Hehe... bet it is cold now in ur place. When you going back home next? What u been doing now? Studying?
Old Nov 13th 2004, 6:54 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by novita77
Hehe... bet it is cold now in ur place. When you going back home next? What u been doing now? Studying?
Home? You mean to the ME? In.. 8 months.

I'm just bored. Doing nothing. Was reading some Marx earlier on. Went for a coffee (not at Starbucks ) etc. Now I'm at home and refreshing the forum every 10 seconds or so lol.. So entertain me.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 7:06 am
semarang

Home? You mean to the ME? In.. 8 months.

I'm just bored. Doing nothing. Was reading some Marx earlier on. Went for a coffee (not at Starbucks ) etc. Now I'm at home and refreshing the forum every 10 seconds or so lol.. So entertain me.

Wauw... sorry Dan... can't entertain u too long. Will have to go now. Taking my son to the beach. :-) Enjoy ur coffee and talk to u when I see you again in ME forum.

Yes home I mean... :-) So not long you will be going home.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Great to see you found a meaning to your life... - bashing dan. welcome to the club of bandwagoners and trolls.

Thank you!!! http://dan.marsden.has-a-small-penis.com/
That link was made by a forum member by the way, called Ray
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...16#post1814416
Old Nov 13th 2004, 8:52 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Thank you!!! http://dan.marsden.has-a-small-penis.com/
That link was made by a forum member by the way, called Ray
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...16#post1814416
u really do NOT want to incur the wrath of Ray... actually... do it... i will go and get the fire extinguisher.... lol
Old Nov 13th 2004, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

How am I incurring the wrath of Ray? I'm not trying to insult Ray if that is what you mean
Old Nov 13th 2004, 10:26 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

How am I incurring the wrath of Ray? I'm not trying to insult Ray if that is what you mean
shit sorrryyy... speed reading..... that was aimed at Dan Marsden not u....

soz sophie...
Old Nov 13th 2004, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
shit sorrryyy... speed reading..... that was aimed at Dan Marsden not u....

soz sophie...
We all make mistakes darlin!!
Old Nov 13th 2004, 8:04 pm
The 5th Amendment

We all make mistakes darlin!!
u coming on Thursday to the pub thing?
Old Nov 13th 2004, 9:21 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry DE...I am the one referred to...just a humble.. slightly dim witted old man.. living in a trailer in the wilderness of Florida. I am humbled to be known amongst you young, very clever and talented young people.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Ray
Dont worry DE...I am the one referred to...just a humble.. slightly dim witted old man.. living in a trailer in the wilderness of Florida. I am humbled to be known amongst you young, very clever and talented young people.
Not quite how I'd describe you......you are seemingly quite talented when it comes to calming down a particular irrational and bad-tempered irish/polish person........
Old Nov 13th 2004, 9:54 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Not quite how I'd describe you......you are seemingly quite talented when it comes to calming down a particular irrational and bad-tempered irish/polish person........
Only cos you think you going to get near my HobNob supplies.. NEVER EVER!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2004, 9:57 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Ray
Ray.. who are you talking about as that is not a very accurate self appraisal!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.