Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Damman / Khobar Accommodation Options

Damman / Khobar Accommodation Options

Old Jul 3rd 2023, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Damman / Khobar Accommodation Options

Hi,
Just moved to Damman to work on the Airport and got 10 days to find a nice expat compound. I'm happy with a bit of a drive from the Airport as long as the place is nice for the wife and 2 young boys to come and visit.
I used to stay in Ishbilia Compound in Riyadh so looking for something similar if possible!
TIA
Old Jul 4th 2023, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

MomoB1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Damman / Khobar Accommodation Options

Originally Posted by Chris79
Hi,
Just moved to Damman to work on the Airport and got 10 days to find a nice expat compound. I'm happy with a bit of a drive from the Airport as long as the place is nice for the wife and 2 young boys to come and visit.
I used to stay in Ishbilia Compound in Riyadh so looking for something similar if possible!
TIA
Hey! You’re the guy who worked on the neom airport right (I was just reading your post from back when you were contemplating) seems like you like the Middle East then and staying on for other projects? Good luck!