Rent in Dubai

Old Jun 29th 2023, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

Bumblebee101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rent in Dubai

Hi, about to move to Dubai in Aug me and DH with our two under two.

Looking at Townhouses and Villas on the usual real estate sites to gage where we could live.

Ideally we wouldn’t spend more than 170k on rent. Considering areas like AR 2, Mudon, Damac hills, Town Sq and Mira in that budget.

How negotiable is the rent considering what it is advertised for? And what are people actually paying in these communities for a 3 or 4 bed?

Kills me to think I could be paying 170 for something that was only 90 a few years ago if not a year ago!
Old Jun 30th 2023, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

UKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rent in Dubai

Originally Posted by Bumblebee101
Hi, about to move to Dubai in Aug me and DH with our two under two.

Looking at Townhouses and Villas on the usual real estate sites to gage where we could live.

Ideally we wouldn’t spend more than 170k on rent. Considering areas like AR 2, Mudon, Damac hills, Town Sq and Mira in that budget.

How negotiable is the rent considering what it is advertised for? And what are people actually paying in these communities for a 3 or 4 bed?

Kills me to think I could be paying 170 for something that was only 90 a few years ago if not a year ago!
Rents are still on the rise in most of the areas you mention. Property finder is a good guide and actual rents are not that negotiable at the moment for any decent property in those areas. Town Sq and Mira are likely to be more affordable or a smaller town house in AR2.
Old Jul 5th 2023, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

Bumblebee101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by UKMS
Rents are still on the rise in most of the areas you mention. Property finder is a good guide and actual rents are not that negotiable at the moment for any decent property in those areas. Town Sq and Mira are likely to be more affordable or a smaller town house in AR2.
Thanks for your reply. Do you have any experience living in any of these
types of communities and recommendations? Agree that there is more available in this range in Town sq and Mira, but a small townhouse in the others may be possible according to Dubizzle and Property Finder.

I’ve noticed a lot of small townhouses coming up further away like AR3,Tilal El Ghaf and Emar South But it seems online that these areas are a real distance from main communities in Dubai and may be underdeveloped.
Old Jul 5th 2023, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

UKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bumblebee101
Thanks for your reply. Do you have any experience living in any of these
types of communities and recommendations? Agree that there is more available in this range in Town sq and Mira, but a small townhouse in the others may be possible according to Dubizzle and Property Finder.

I’ve noticed a lot of small townhouses coming up further away like AR3,Tilal El Ghaf and Emar South But it seems online that these areas are a real distance from main communities in Dubai and may be underdeveloped.
I live in AR2 and we love it, been here for 6 years. Very nice community, safe, good facilities on your doorstep and easy access to most other places as you are well connected to main motorways.

I have several friends in Mira and they are also happy.

AR3 in my view is a bit isolated at the moment although the properties are supposed to be nice and with so many coming on the market you could probably drive a good deal. I don’t know what facilities are open right now.