Curtain Makers

Old Dec 29th 2004, 6:54 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Curtain Makers

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
expatwomen.com would be proud of this thread.

Mind you, do u make ur maid go and get the material for you or do u do it urself. However as most people seem to be making their maids cook outside, those who have not been soaked to the bone with the recent dubai rain would probably oput the curtains on the other side of the window as they hav been made to live outside.

trying to get back up to full scarcasim mode before my return.
And if I had a sewing machine I would make the bloody thinbgs myself.. Minus the drapes!!! Now I remember the name of the those swingy things.

Have a good flight and all.. U shall be able to be waited on hand and foot with that leg and the nice cabin crew
Old Dec 29th 2004, 7:09 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
expatwomen.com would be proud of this thread.

Mind you, do u make ur maid go and get the material for you or do u do it urself. However as most people seem to be making their maids cook outside, those who have not been soaked to the bone with the recent dubai rain would probably oput the curtains on the other side of the window as they hav been made to live outside.

trying to get back up to full scarcasim mode before my return.
Dunno u still stalking expatwoman.com ... lol...
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
And if I had a sewing machine I would make the bloody thinbgs myself.. Minus the drapes!!! Now I remember the name of the those swingy things.

Have a good flight and all.. U shall be able to be waited on hand and foot with that leg and the nice cabin crew
Got a sewing machine you could borrow Heart. Used to make my own too (usual story - Victorian house with windows needing curtains with 3m drop) and no, blokes, Ikea definitely don't do ready mades that size!

Thought about making my own here but needed too many too quickly, and to be honest, the price was less than I would have paid back home just for the fabric.

Don't quite know what you meant about bean bags. Think it's just the huge things stuffed with polystyrene balls you can get really comfy in.

Serious offer to lend you my sewing machine btw.
Old Dec 30th 2004, 3:39 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Got a sewing machine you could borrow Heart. Used to make my own too (usual story - Victorian house with windows needing curtains with 3m drop) and no, blokes, Ikea definitely don't do ready mades that size!

Thought about making my own here but needed too many too quickly, and to be honest, the price was less than I would have paid back home just for the fabric.

Don't quite know what you meant about bean bags. Think it's just the huge things stuffed with polystyrene balls you can get really comfy in.

Serious offer to lend you my sewing machine btw.
Thanks LL, have sent you a pm