Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Creative on Crutches

Creative on Crutches

Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:34 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Creative on Crutches

Originally Posted by novita77
We'll see...
wait a minute.....don't tempt fate
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:35 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
they havn't had as many crashes
One day u might come accross Mr.Maltesers fly ur plane when u go with Qatar Airways.

Well... don't scare Maltesers TS ... they only been in the ME for 2 mths. In this rate Maltesers will ask Mr.Malteser to resign and drive a bus instead airbus.
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:36 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

wait a minute.....don't tempt fate
I did not dare ... but crashes can happen anywhere. Either u fly airbus, drive bus or car.
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:38 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

I did not dare ... but crashes can happen anywhere. Either u fly airbus, drive bus or car.
A sobering though.

Don't maltesers melt when they get cose to the sun??
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:54 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Malteser
Did QA have any crashess????? Maaaaaaaaaaaa im the scared one now. U guys will see that QA will beat Emirates sometime verryyy soon in the near future. They're workin v hard on it. Time will tell hehe......

errrrrrr....... this cud potentially explode into a massive debate.... careful where u tread. lol

EK and QA...... hmmmmmmmm...... is there even a comparison? I wonder....
Old Dec 29th 2004, 10:03 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Face81
errrrrrr....... this cud potentially explode into a massive debate.... careful where u tread. lol

EK and QA...... hmmmmmmmm...... is there even a comparison? I wonder....
So far we have a healthy debate Face. But I do agree that QA try to compete with EK. For a starts they hired loads of new pilots. Then again I don't know much abt EK bcoz I don't live there.
Old Dec 29th 2004, 10:26 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

So far we have a healthy debate Face. But I do agree that QA try to compete with EK. For a starts they hired loads of new pilots. Then again I don't know much abt EK bcoz I don't live there.
They have hired loads and loads this summer. Only the best ones hehe. I flew on both airlines and both were equally good. No comparision I suppose but the airline is growing pretty fast. Fastest growing in the world this year. But then again they do have the cash, Qatar being the richest state in the Gulf. Hopefully they keep spending it...............on their pilots wages hehe kidding of course
Old Dec 29th 2004, 10:33 am
semarang

They have hired loads and loads this summer. Only the best ones hehe. I flew on both airlines and both were equally good. No comparision I suppose but the airline is growing pretty fast. Fastest growing in the world this year. But then again they do have the cash, Qatar being the richest state in the Gulf. Hopefully they keep spending it...............on their pilots wages hehe kidding of course
U will hv to get ready to debate with Face Malteser. Friendly debate I mean. He born there, grew up there and knows a lot abt UAE.

Don't u think hired the best ones bits a bit biased??? Since Mr.Malteser work there???

What u been doing ... I am feeling a bit better ... Sam sleeping in the sofa and Paul sleeping in the room. Where are all the maltesers babies???
Old Dec 29th 2004, 10:52 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

hmmmmmmm....... and double hmmmmm........

Emirates was founded in 1980..... has earned more than 400 international awards since and is the Worlds Best Airline. There is no doubt there.

They have a huge fleet of aircraft and will be getting a new plane every month from now until December 2007. QA does have a largish fleet aswell, but it consists of tiny aircraft..... mostly Bombardiers and other small aircraft. Emirates uses MEGA planes with MEGA capacities and makes 100%+ profit on a year on year basis. It is a well known fact in the avaition world that QA is running in a loss at the mo, has been since it was created and will continue to do so for another 5 years (this I have actually read somewhere).

its good that every ME country establishes an airline, but Qatar really should leave the Airline hospitality sector to Emirates. They are the big guys on the playing field..... QA (without sounding too insulting) is a mere speck on the Earth compared to Emirates.

Good luck to QA!

Do note that I did not intend to offend anyone. I think I may have already done that to a few ppl. Sorry all.
Old Dec 29th 2004, 12:16 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
hmmmmmmm....... and double hmmmmm........

Emirates was founded in 1980..... has earned more than 400 international awards since and is the Worlds Best Airline. There is no doubt there.

They have a huge fleet of aircraft and will be getting a new plane every month from now until December 2007. QA does have a largish fleet aswell, but it consists of tiny aircraft..... mostly Bombardiers and other small aircraft. Emirates uses MEGA planes with MEGA capacities and makes 100%+ profit on a year on year basis. It is a well known fact in the avaition world that QA is running in a loss at the mo, has been since it was created and will continue to do so for another 5 years (this I have actually read somewhere).

its good that every ME country establishes an airline, but Qatar really should leave the Airline hospitality sector to Emirates. They are the big guys on the playing field..... QA (without sounding too insulting) is a mere speck on the Earth compared to Emirates.

Good luck to QA!

Do note that I did not intend to offend anyone. I think I may have already done that to a few ppl. Sorry all.

LOL How much do they pay u for all that advertisment Face. Kidding. Seriously now do u work for them?? I am not as well informed as u r so will stop here. Good info tho.

PS was not at all insulted...........who cares in the end eh
Old Dec 29th 2004, 12:19 pm
semarang

LOL How much do they pay u for all that advertisment Face. Kidding. Seriously now do u work for them?? I am not as well informed as u r so will stop here. Good info tho.

PS was not at all insulted...........who cares in the end eh
Yup... in the end u just bring ur pay to feed the family. Who cares the best airlines is ...
Old Dec 29th 2004, 12:23 pm
Premium Member

Yup... in the end u just bring ur pay to feed the family. Who cares the best airlines is ...
Emirates all the way for me......over 150k miles this year so it pays to be choosy!!
Old Dec 29th 2004, 12:43 pm
semarang

Emirates all the way for me......over 150k miles this year so it pays to be choosy!!
I see it from Mr.Malteser point of few... a job is a job ... U do it to feed the family ...
Old Dec 29th 2004, 12:46 pm
Melts in your Mouth

I see it from Mr.Malteser point of few... a job is a job ... U do it to feed the family ...

Little Maltesers r always sooo hungry...............scared they might eat me up one of these days lol
Old Dec 29th 2004, 12:48 pm
semarang

Little Maltesers r always sooo hungry...............scared they might eat me up one of these days lol
Sorry I hv to close the cam, can't get rid of Sam from the bloody computer !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.