British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Creative on Crutches (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/creative-crutches-273824/)

joseph.creative Dec 26th 2004 1:34 pm

Creative on Crutches

It is official. will be double checked tomorrow.

The reason for the PMT is a fractured knee. it is being set in the AM so have the 48 hr so I CAN fly.

No wonder it bloody hurt on the plane. And this has been like this for 3 weeks.... hmmm off road driving with a fractured knee... what fun.

It was okay as had it strapped so much but flicked it yesteerday with no support and they xrayed it today.

Will need some help at the airport on the way back.... a man with a 4x4 prado will be getting a phone call soon. Thanks.

novita77 Dec 26th 2004 1:35 pm

Re: Creative on Crutches

Originally Posted by joseph.creative

The reason for the PMT is a fractured knee. it is being set in the AM so have the 48 hr so I CAN fly.

No wonder it bloody hurt on the plane. And this has been like this for 3 weeks.... hmmm off road driving with a fractured knee... what fun.

It was okay as had it strapped so much but flicked it yesteerday with no support and they xrayed it today.

Will need some help at the airport on the way back.... a man with a 4x4 prado will be getting a phone call soon. Thanks.

Hi JC... hope ur knee getting better... :(

kittykaboodle Dec 26th 2004 1:36 pm

Get well soon

Kitty :beer:

Jellybean Dec 26th 2004 1:41 pm

Don't worry JC I will kick the other one and you'll be just fine :D

joseph.creative Dec 26th 2004 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Don't worry JC I will kick the other one and you'll be just fine :D

ahhhh... i can just feel the love and affection coming in from Doha nad Dubai...

Malteser Dec 26th 2004 1:47 pm

ahhhh... i can just feel the love and affection coming in from Doha nad Dubai...

Get well soon JC

Truth Speak Dec 26th 2004 2:32 pm

Joe, just be careful you don't slip over and damage that ego....:D

Jellybean Dec 26th 2004 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Joe, just be careful you don't slip over and damage that ego....:D

Double ouch..... easy TS, I said I would kick the other one LOL :D

Truth Speak Dec 26th 2004 2:36 pm

Double ouch..... easy TS, I said I would kick the other one LOL :D

A bit of xmas ribbing never hurt anyone.....all right then...get well soon JC....let u know about the lift shortly, maybe working but maybe not....

Jellybean Dec 26th 2004 2:40 pm

A bit of xmas ribbing never hurt anyone.....all right then...get well soon JC....let u know about the lift shortly, maybe working but maybe not....

363 days until Xmas TS LOL :D

Truth Speak Dec 26th 2004 2:43 pm

363 days until Xmas TS LOL :D

not long then...can't wait http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_8_101.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_4_23.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_6_109v.gif

Jellybean Dec 26th 2004 2:47 pm

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]not long then...can't wait

LOL that pic looks like me waiting to pay my sahmnet bill.....except I don't have sideburns, receeding hairline and such a flat chest!!!! :eek:

Truth Speak Dec 26th 2004 2:49 pm

[QUOTE]

not long then...can't wait

LOL that pic looks like me waiting to pay my sahmnet bill.....except I don't have sideburns, receeding hairline and such a flat chest!!!! :eek:

Aha, try paying the guy at the front of the Q 10AED for his ticket....I do it all the time at Etisalat now....works a treat...

joseph.creative Dec 26th 2004 5:16 pm

cheers.. will email u my flight details. will owe u one as this is a pain in the arse as well as the leg.

tell mrs speak that I have the bayleaves as well.

Malteser Dec 26th 2004 6:32 pm

cheers.. will email u my flight details. will owe u one as this is a pain in the arse as well as the leg.

tell mrs speak that I have the bayleaves as well.

Ok Iam wondering and this could be a blonde question. How do u know if ppl on here are male or female or do we have to keep guessing???

OOeerr no offense to blondes of course, some of them do have very good brains :) and Im not kidding