Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Crazy interview questions

Crazy interview questions

Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crazy interview questions

Originally Posted by Confucius
Charming...
mmwwaahhh...

MM, xx
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
mmwwaahhh...

MM, xx
Lead us not into temptation...
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Lead us not into temptation...
as if i would even try...

MM, xx
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:44 pm
Banned

Sheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dubai_Chick
What are the maddest ones you have faced? I was asked do I send birthday cards and if so how many per year

I was once asked if I had ever abused drugs or alcohol..
Old Sep 26th 2007, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheikh Zayed Road
And your answer was?
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:46 am
Banned

Sheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Crash
And your answer was?
I told the interviewer it was none of his business. And quite frankly I'm thinking about telling you the same thing Crash.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:54 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Why you went to another uni...do you not read your own messages?
Nothing to do with the interview .... just ended up going somewhere else..

I put that to see if anyone would bite
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

is abusing and using the same thing? (not that i'm into all that) but a drug user doesn't necessarily have to be an addict and use it every five minutes (abuse) they could just have it every once in awhile (use) meaning that if the person asked didn't think they were abusing drugs although they were using them they wouldn't be lying by saying no... making that a really dumb question to ask someone right?
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold

I told the interviewer it was none of his business. And quite frankly I'm thinking about telling you the same thing Crash.
Sorry don't mean to offend, just curious how to answer some of these crazy questions. I had a recent interview that was loaded with crazy unanswerable questions that had nothing to do with performing the job, it was very frustrating.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I would ask if you had a street named after you...
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:32 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Crash
Sorry don't mean to offend, just curious how to answer some of these crazy questions. I had a recent interview that was loaded with crazy unanswerable questions that had nothing to do with performing the job, it was very frustrating.
I accept your apology..The highly personal nature of the question had offended me..I mean did I look like the kind of person that abuses drugs? My credentials were and are now impeccable. The question was insulting. Then to add insult to injury I was asked if I had ever been terminated from a previous job? At that point I stood up and walked out, terminating the interview.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:34 pm
Banned

Please don't make sport of my log on name.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

At that point I stood up and walked out, terminating the interview.
Well done!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Well done!
Thanks..I wasn't about to submit to that line of questioning..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.