Chinese Visa

Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

DavidUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chinese Visa

Hello...

I just posted regarding a Visa query for myself and now I have a query regarding my girlfriends visa.

My girlfriend is a Chinese national, on a Chinese passport. We are getting married at the end of this year but in the meantime, how difficult is it for a chinese national to get a visa for Dubai. She would be a visior and perhaps would look to work later on.

Thanks
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chinese Visa

Originally Posted by DavidUK
Hello...

I just posted regarding a Visa query for myself and now I have a query regarding my girlfriends visa.

My girlfriend is a Chinese national, on a Chinese passport. We are getting married at the end of this year but in the meantime, how difficult is it for a chinese national to get a visa for Dubai. She would be a visior and perhaps would look to work later on.

Thanks
I absolutely refuse to reply to any enquiry about Chinese girls working in Dubai, on the grounds that I will get emasculated by the BoredNazi.

Someone else can reply to this one.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Dean
I absolutely refuse to reply to any enquiry about Chinese girls working in Dubai, on the grounds that I will get emasculated by the BoredNazi.

Someone else can reply to this one.
Careful fella... we're talking about my wife here!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Once you are married you will be able to sponsor her. before then it is going to be very very difficult!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of

Careful fella... we're talking about my wife here!
Thought you mentioned future wife?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lookinatdubai
Thought you mentioned future wife?
I did... one in the same person. She is my wife in all but law haha.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 6:41 am
Just Joined

YZFR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

A tourist visa can be obtained very easily, no problem at all. Only lasts for 30 days and then needs to be renewed. Can be renewed but you may start to encounter difficulties with the renewal process.
Best to get her here, get married here and then sponsor her yourself as spouse.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YZFR1
A tourist visa can be obtained very easily, no problem at all. Only lasts for 30 days and then needs to be renewed. Can be renewed but you may start to encounter difficulties with the renewal process.
Best to get her here, get married here and then sponsor her yourself as spouse.
For Chinese citizens?? doubt that is the case! who will sponsor her?
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:31 am
Banned

Old Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to behold

Hello...

She would be a visior and .

Thanks
Would that be a Grand Visior or was that Jap or some boat people stuff...???
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:55 am
Just Joined

YZFR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
For Chinese citizens?? doubt that is the case! who will sponsor her?
Absolutely no question of doubt, I have done it myself several times for Chinese nationals and Thai nationals.
It takes one email with duly completed forms attached, and takes about 3 days max normally to obtain the visa.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by YZFR1
Absolutely no question of doubt, I have done it myself several times for Chinese nationals and Thai nationals.
It takes one email with duly completed forms attached, and takes about 3 days max normally to obtain the visa.
good news for the OP then
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello...

Thanks
The only trouble with getting a Chinese visa is that an hour later you feel like getting another one........
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

baiyun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi David,

I want to work in Dubai, my girlfriend is chinese Im british, did you get it sorted for hadhow ?

Cheer's

m british
Hello...

Thanks
Old Mar 30th 2009, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute

Hello...

Thanks
Hi David,
How did you get on with this? I can't send you a private message unfortunately. I'm British, my gf is Chinese, and I might be moving to DXB from Shanghai soon. So I want to know if I can bring her in on a visit visa (or is she likely to be refused?). Also, more importantly, could we both get married in Dubai after I have my residency?
Appreciate your story or anyone else's feedback.
Cheers!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 4:33 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

I just spoke to a good chinese friend of mine who's a PA for some overpaid CEO here - she told me that her visa was sorted by her company before she arrived and that the only other way to get a visa for Chinese nationals would be a tourist visa through one of the hotels.

I think everyone with a Chinese girlfriend who has posted here should consider marrying them before coming over - then they can be sponsored on a husband's visa after the gents find work. Or if your lady in question can get a job offer before she comes over her company will take care of the visa problem.

Chinese woman unfortunately have a somewhat tarnished reputation in the UAE as most of the Chinese women here seem to not be working in daytime jobs if you catch my drift!

N.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.