Chain Of Malice

Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:40 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chain Of Malice

Vent your anger here.

All trolls smell of piss and poo.

that should start the ball rolling!!..
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:42 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chain Of Malice

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Vent your anger here.

Jammy ... i laugh my head off reading ur thread ...
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:43 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Vent your anger here.

Has anyone from QC sniffed you out yet?
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:44 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
Has anyone from QC sniffed you out yet?
Not yet Sami !!!

A good deoderant covers the smell!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:46 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Not yet Sami !!!

A good deoderant covers the smell!
LOL!! .
Old Dec 30th 2004, 1:32 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Vent your anger here.

hmmmm...... anger....

lets c.....

the freak security guard at the british embassy that thought he cud get away by being a tosser..... hmmmmm...... sorted him out pretty well...

wot else..... the maniac that did a U-turn from the 3rd lane and attempted to drive off and escape my wrath..... hmmmmm...... lets just say that camrys cannot escape me when I am mad..... good thing for the electric windows.... he got a ear full......

errrrr...... stupid receptionists that say the staff are busy cos lunch time is an hour away..... hmmm..... at half 11 in the AM..... I think not! dealt with her.

deep breaths....... ok..... counting backwards from 10.

Good thread this 1!