Thank You Shiva

Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:13 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thank You Shiva

For saving me from getting my head kicked in last night.

The Pissed up twat was convinced you were my Russian bouncer, and that was the only reason he did not get physical.

Clearly he was so drunk that he did not notice your accent.

Another Bizarre night out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Shiva
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:41 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank You Shiva

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

The Pissed up twat was convinced you were my Russian bouncer, and that was the only reason he did not get physical.

Thanks again Shiva
I thought bouncers were big and beefy?? What trouble did you get into then... Im all ears!!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:45 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I thought bouncers were big and beefy?? What trouble did you get into then... Im all ears!!
Ask Chris.
A pissed up tourist took offence to the watch i was wearing.

that was it. He refused to let me leave and started stalking us. Shiva was seconds away from giving this guy a work out. He was SO rude to Shiva and me.... twas surreal.

S can probably explain it better, we were just minding our own business.
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:46 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks again Shiva
jeez..... I leave u 2 lone for 5 minutes and u r ready to bash sum 1's head in. lol. Good thing it didnt get physical.... prison cells arent the nicest place to b on new years eve. So wot was it bout ur watch that got the tourist yuppy in a twist?
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:54 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Face81
jeez..... I leave u 2 lone for 5 minutes and u r ready to bash sum 1's head in. lol. Good thing it didnt get physical.... prison cells arent the nicest place to b on new years eve. So wot was it bout ur watch that got the tourist yuppy in a twist?
God knows the guy was a dick thats all there is to it.

He grabbed my wrist and started talking shit.
I was good, i listened to his outburst for 10 mins b4 leaving.
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:18 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

May I ask where you were JD....I was stalking last night and saw some dicks myself LOL
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:23 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean
May I ask where you were JD....I was stalking last night and saw some dicks myself LOL
Longs, Then Siam then Fibbers then So Cho.

so how many dicks have you seen recently Jools
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:26 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Longs, Then Siam then Fibbers then So Cho.

so how many dicks have you seen recently Jools
Many hanging around the Jaguar on show in tampax towers last night
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:28 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Many hanging around the Jaguar on show in tampax towers last night
Agreed, there are plenty of plebs in this town
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:31 pm
Banned

Ahhh I am off out again tonight, spk tomorrow you lovely people....if the troll has gone!!!!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 1:06 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to interrup... what is plebs?????
Old Dec 30th 2004, 1:12 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by novita77
Sorry to interrup... what is plebs?????

Idiots........
Old Dec 30th 2004, 1:16 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Idiots........
Oh Ok... so is PLEBS another englis slang that I should learn??? Gosh... i learn much more than my english teacher taught me in the high school...
Old Dec 30th 2004, 1:33 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

well atleast there were no arrests!

We all know that u r a good boy!