Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Censorship in Dubai

Censorship in Dubai

Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:35 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Censorship in Dubai

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
face - u have terrible taste!!
lololol......... i like those sort of movies sometimes.... when i need to unwind and totally lose myself ..... like after a hectic string of exams..... there are a few good ones in that list! lol... sometimes u need to watch movies that make no sense. Its that genre that usually gets butchered anyway.... senseless killings and blood letting! hahaha

oh and must add in The Gathering.

I do enjoy gud movies as well..... A Sharks Tale and Bride and Predujice most recently. I even have Ben Hur on tape at home..... un editted version!

30 something was a let down, Clock Stoppers was good too..... errrrr....... The Hulk was another waste of time... so was Spider Man II.... and ummmmm..... oh sod it.....

cant concentrate wen that dumb blonde.... whats her face.....Britney Spears is on.... yuck..... Thank god people..... WE HAVE RADIO! WOOHOOO!!!!! well except when she is on.... cant stand her! same goes for that cow... Aguilera. ewwwwww! lol
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:51 pm
rafter

Aguilera's a minger

Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:52 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rafter
Aguilera's a minger
atleast some agrees!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 5:39 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
atleast some agrees!
but her pet beaver is ok though...

and i have everyone of those films on DVD.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:39 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
but her pet beaver is ok though...

and i have everyone of those films on DVD.
Face u have terrible taste
see TS...... my taste isnt all that unique. hahahahah
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:45 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

see TS...... my taste isnt all that unique. hahahahah
Not if we are benchmarking on JCs tastes
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:54 pm
The Oracle

Not if we are benchmarking on JCs tastes

hahahahahahahaha............ hmmmmmm...... wonder wot JC will make of becoming an official benchmark. lol
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:57 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahahahahaha............ hmmmmmm...... wonder wot JC will make of becoming an official benchmark. lol
I don't think his ego could take it!!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 4:09 pm
The Oracle

lololol..... we havent heard ur list of censored movies..... let us all have a look c at wot sort of films the powerful TS indulges himself in then.... enlighten us oh great one. lol
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:05 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

did someone say ego?