Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Cat Show at Creek Park this Weekend

View Poll Results: Can Rory Win a prize at the Cat Show this Weekend?
Definitely, what a lovely Puss!
50.00%
Maybe, but I'm more of a dog lover
7.14%
No, I bloody hate cats
28.57%
Don't Know
14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Cat Show at Creek Park this Weekend

Old Nov 7th 2005, 5:00 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cat Show at Creek Park this Weekend

Has Rory got a chance?
Attached Thumbnails Cat Show at Creek Park this Weekend-rory.jpg  
Old Nov 7th 2005, 5:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cat Show at Creek Park this Weekend

Originally Posted by Zannie
Has Rory got a chance?
I find him arrogant and pompous....
Old Nov 7th 2005, 5:31 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shoushou
Takes one to know one! (or so they say )
Old Nov 7th 2005, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Takes one to know one! (or so they say )
I knew that that will come and bite me in the ass.....
Old Nov 7th 2005, 5:52 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
He can be at times! Just like most men!!
Old Nov 7th 2005, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Zannie
He can be at times! Just like most men!!
Thats my boy....He should always be proud....
Old Nov 7th 2005, 6:24 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutley.... Any ginger cat deserves to win!!! He is just adorable. Is this just a cat show or are there any cats on show that need a home?
Old Nov 7th 2005, 6:26 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Absolutley.... Any ginger cat deserves to win!!! He is just adorable. Is this just a cat show or are there any cats on show that need a home?

It's a cat show M. Have a look at page 19 of 7 Days today

They have a kitten section you could enter your clan in!

Am confident Bobalicious will sweep the board!!
Old Nov 7th 2005, 6:30 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Am confident Bobalicious will sweep the board!!

Phew! I couldnt possibly take on any more kittens.... I think Kermit would stand a fighting chance as he is a silver / gray tabby with black paws...

How you doing, glad to be on SOLID ground
Old Nov 7th 2005, 6:36 am
A slow driver!

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Phew! I couldnt possibly take on any more kittens.... I think Kermit would stand a fighting chance as he is a silver / gray tabby with black paws...

How you doing, glad to be on SOLID ground
Never mind the cats, you should win an award for taking on 3 of them!

I'm sure you heard the stories and have seen the photos from the weekend - sinking cars, wheels coming off, 3 cars stuck - all fun and games!!
Old Nov 7th 2005, 6:57 am

[QUOTE]
Never mind the cats, you should win an award for taking on 3 of them!

Thankyou!!

I'm sure you heard the stories and have seen the photos from the weekend - sinking cars, wheels coming off, 3 cars stuck - all fun and games!!

I have seen some pics and must say I had to pick my jaw up off the floor... Glad I wasnt there... My langage would have been mightly colorful!!:scared:
Old Nov 7th 2005, 8:16 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

[QUOTE=lillygirl]It's a cat show M. Have a look at page 19 of 7 Days today

Am confident Bobalicious will sweep the board!![/QUO

How could Bob sweep anything he's no tail LG
Old Nov 7th 2005, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Uncle B]

aaaahhh ha ha ha ha ha oooh hahahahaha oh he he he he ha ha ha ha
Old Nov 7th 2005, 9:56 am

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Uncle B

I don't think he needs a tail, not when he has has such big blue eyes
Old Nov 7th 2005, 11:51 am
A slow driver!

[QUOTE=Uncle B]

Who says cats need a tail?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.