Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Cat Show at Creek Park this Weekend

View Poll Results: Can Rory Win a prize at the Cat Show this Weekend?
Definitely, what a lovely Puss!
50.00%
Maybe, but I'm more of a dog lover
7.14%
No, I bloody hate cats
28.57%
Don't Know
14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Cat Show at Creek Park this Weekend

Old Nov 7th 2005, 4:24 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cat Show at Creek Park this Weekend

Originally Posted by Zannie
Has Rory got a chance?

He/She has to compete with my Spoochy

Zannie Where can I enroll????

He is very lazy, he likes to sit on my lap 24/7!
Old Nov 7th 2005, 5:12 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Spoochy? That's an interesting name! Looks very cute. Rory (he) loves cuddles too and is very soft and furry and purrs like a train!! (and answers back on a regular basis!!).

If you fancy entering you can enrol Spoochy. The form is available at any of the Pet Zone or Hallmark outlets in the UAE. Alternatively, you can get the registration form from the website: www.mecats.net

The show takes place on the 10th and 11th Nov at the Dubai Creek Park. I think it's 25 dhs to enroll, but that includes pen, food and litter for the day. Lillygirl is also thinking of enrolling her siamese cat called Bob, who is a sweetie.

So Rory has competition!!
Old Nov 7th 2005, 6:24 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zannie
Spoochy?

So Rory has competition!!

Spoochy! ah thats a long story I always had this character a funny ugly depressed alien in my imaginations when i was a Kid, he leaves his planet and comes to earth to find a better place to live in because ....*No More Information*......

thanks for the info I dress my spoochy as an alien cat!
Old Nov 8th 2005, 2:26 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
He/She has to compete with my Spoochy

Zannie Where can I enroll????

He is very lazy, he likes to sit on my lap 24/7!

Can't believe thats a cat
Old Nov 8th 2005, 4:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Fairydust

What makes you think that?
Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:55 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe its just my eyes but looks like a puppy
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:11 am
Banned

Maybe its just my eyes but looks like a puppy

Its a Cat... he always plays dead whenever I try to touch him.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:15 am
Its all good

Its a Cat... he always plays dead whenever I try to touch him.

Must be the effect you have on things

Was actually going to make a very obscene posting about it liking to sit on your lap 24/7 but decided best not
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:20 am
Banned

Must be the effect you have on things

Was actually going to make a very obscene posting about it liking to sit on your lap 24/7 but decided best not

You must see him whenever I bring KFC takeaway!

Everybody needs something, why should he love me? I am not ricky martin! all he wants is his food.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 2:53 pm
Feeling broody

alowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to behold

You must see him whenever I bring KFC takeaway

cats and KFC hee hee! , brings back happy memories of my little puss cat. Tried to post a picture but it wouldn't work
Old Nov 8th 2005, 4:04 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alowicious_28
cats and KFC hee hee! , brings back happy memories of my little puss cat. Tried to post a picture but it wouldn't work
Try shrinking the pic and uploading again.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 6:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by alowicious_28

spoochy loves KFC! I always get the wings for him.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 6:14 pm
Its all good

spoochy loves KFC! I always get the wings for him.

Hope those aren't the spicy ones
Old Nov 8th 2005, 6:17 pm
Banned

Hope those aren't the spicy ones

I don't eat spicy stuff even a little! extremely allergic.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 7:07 am
Feeling broody

alowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to behold

I don't eat spicy stuff even a little! extremely allergic.
My cat goes mad for KFC. Thanks for the PM Cassanova, I have uploaded the picture of my little pusscat. I had to leave him at home and I miss him so much as he was a lap cat too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.