Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

CAREER MOVE TO DUBAI PLEASE ADVICE

CAREER MOVE TO DUBAI PLEASE ADVICE

Old Jan 12th 2012, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CAREER MOVE TO DUBAI PLEASE ADVICE

Originally Posted by lullabelle

1. Do you like pointy shoes?

2. Is collecting aftershave important to you?

3. Are you able to boast of your "achievements" very loudly in bars and restaurants?
Plus the obligatory Ray-Bans and overabundance of hair gel....
Old Jan 15th 2012, 8:58 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Do you know what I find disconcerting about clicking on some links?
They have my facebook picture at the bottom of the page along with my name and ask if I want to post to facebook!! How does that happen? I don't have any apps on FB and my privacy levels are set very high.
Any idea darling?
if you have facebook open while you browse its just a simple script that reads your picture and shows your picture with the ads, similar to how the ads read your ip to post local adverts.
only you can see it
Old Jan 16th 2012, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
if you have facebook open while you browse its just a simple script that reads your picture and shows your picture with the ads, similar to how the ads read your ip to post local adverts.
only you can see it
Thanks sweetie xx