Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

buying a share in a horse

buying a share in a horse

Old May 29th 2007, 12:37 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: buying a share in a horse

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
try having 2 young kids...then you will know what having the life and energy sucked out of you is all about. I'll swap you for a day...

MM, xx
Okay .. be at my office at 8am

Please leave your laptop and the vodka on the kitchen table

Old May 29th 2007, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck

deal...be at my house at 6.30am.

MM, xx
Old May 29th 2007, 12:38 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Deal!!!! You can come here at 6.30 and take over the the light of my life! make dinner, do all the cleaning and the ironing etc. xx
Old May 29th 2007, 12:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Deal!!!! You can come here at 6.30 and take over the the light of my life! make dinner, do all the cleaning and the ironing etc. xx
lmao...she's gonna be busy!!!

MM, xx
Old May 29th 2007, 12:41 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

karma sent!
Old May 29th 2007, 12:43 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
6:30am

Think I'll stick to my day job afterall
Old May 29th 2007, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thought you might...

MM, xx
Old May 29th 2007, 1:01 pm
Concierge

and then you have to stay over night and get up 4 am everynight!!!
Old May 29th 2007, 1:29 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Last race season some of my friends bought small shares in horses that were racing in the winter season at Nad, I am going to do the same this year. It sounds like good fun, as you have a share in the horse you are entitled into the owner's section where there is complimentary food etc. You can get to meet the jockeys and the trainers, and of course see 'your' horse race. At the end of the season there is a dividend paid out of the horses winning so if the horse you have picked has had a good season then you could win back your initial investment. Anyone else interested????
How many times a week do you get to ride it?
Old May 29th 2007, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
How many times a week do you get to ride it?
lol...

MM, xx
Old May 29th 2007, 1:35 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

lol...

MM, xx
???
Old May 29th 2007, 1:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
???
ohhh...that was a serious question wasn't it?
well...you don't get to ride it at all, unless you're a jockey!

MM, xx
Old May 29th 2007, 1:38 pm
Concierge

MM, xx
she knows she has got the brochure! she is just in a state of shock following her day trip to Abu Dhebbie !!!
Old May 29th 2007, 1:40 pm
Here comes the Sun

MM, xx
Whats the point then?
Old May 29th 2007, 1:41 pm
Here comes the Sun

she knows she has got the brochure! she is just in a state of shock following her day trip to Abu Dhebbie !!!
It does NOT state that you CANNOT ride the horse, in the brochure!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.