Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Burj Khalifa Alleged Deaths

Burj Khalifa Alleged Deaths

Old Mar 13th 2010, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Burj Khalifa Alleged Deaths

hmmm....this is interesting.

The "I'm Abu Dhabi's Bitch" tower, now officially known as the Burj Khalifa, resulted in some disappointment as the ability to visit the observation deck was closed down. The official story was that it was due to "maintenance". (For two weeks?!) Didn't believe it for a second,

Sure enough, after a friend spoke to a maintenance worker brought in to work at the Burj, it seems there was actually something a little more serious with an elevator failing and causing the death of two workers.

Funny, the things you don't read in the Gulf News or 7 Days. I suppose it's hardly news given the cheapness of workers lives and the ones already lost during the construction - those that are even reported, that is - but what's next? The Aquarium at the Dubai Mall leaking, the Palm receding rapidly into the sea, and the phallic symbol being plagued by fatalities...?
Old Mar 13th 2010, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

Infrequent is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Burj Khalifa Alleged Deaths

OMG
I think they keep it in the dark
Old Mar 16th 2010, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Debowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really nice
Default Re: Burj Khalifa Alleged Deaths

[QUOTE=coffindodger;8417445]hmmm....this is interesting.

The "I'm Abu Dhabi's Bitch" tower, now officially known as the Burj Khalifa,

---love it!!!!