Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Bridging the gap? Media City to The Greens...

Bridging the gap? Media City to The Greens...

Old May 28th 2009, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bridging the gap? Media City to The Greens...

1. only people like BB2 are allowed to refer to Dubai as Dubs and Abu Dhabi as AbDabs..

agree with you there about abdabs, but have never called doobye dubs!

2. The greens looks like a russian council compound. I know its heaven compared to fraserborough but FFS raise the bar above your ankles

and actually isnt it called fraserburgh (have family that come from that part of the world) bit dreek!
Old May 28th 2009, 6:09 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you are quite correct.have a trampoline
Old May 29th 2009, 10:18 am

diablo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
so when will JBR collapse then .....
... not before Palm for sure ... unless you can prove that the Palm buildings were designed by highly educated western architects and built by highly skilled western labour.
Old May 30th 2009, 2:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diablo
... not before Palm for sure ... unless you can prove that the Palm buildings were designed by highly educated western architects and built by highly skilled western labour.
so JBR was built by highly skilled western labour

Old May 30th 2009, 4:37 am
Just Joined

kjames is just really nicekjames is just really nicekjames is just really nicekjames is just really nicekjames is just really nicekjames is just really nicekjames is just really nicekjames is just really nice

i don't quite get how the bridge is going to solve all of the problems..?

I live in the springs and i avoid the area by going onto Al Khail... but isnt the traffic problem a combo of people from the greens trying to join onto a main road and a very slow connection on SZR.

if the bridge opens, will more people not simply use the route as there aren't that many points to cross szr? (especially this side of salik).

????

I'd be interested to know.

k
Old May 30th 2009, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=commander;7612367]
Originally Posted by MrsHawkes

You have to admit though the Greens is a different league from all the rest of the apartments in Dubs????

QUOTE]

ok

1. only people like BB2 are allowed to refer to Dubai as Dubs and Abu Dhabi as AbDabs..it comes with being blinkered about everything UAE.

2. The greens looks like a russian council compound. I know its heaven compared to fraserborough but FFS raise the bar above your ankles

3. stop smoking..

4. stop smoking..

Yeah maybe!

It's BURGH btw.
Old May 30th 2009, 9:10 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

BB2 has already corrected that for me,!!

I'm from edinborough you see
Old May 31st 2009, 11:31 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
1. only people like BB2 are allowed to refer to Dubai as Dubs and Abu Dhabi as AbDabs..

agree with you there about abdabs, but have never called doobye dubs!

and actually isnt it called fraserburgh (have family that come from that part of the world) bit dreek!
And the word you were looking for was dreich.....
Old May 31st 2009, 11:42 am
banned

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
And the word you were looking for was dreich.....
bastard....beat me too it..
Old May 31st 2009, 5:26 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Good on you Jim i bet you made a packet?!

You have to admit though the Greens is a different league from all the rest of the apartments in Dubs????

LOL. I stayed in the Greens for 3-months last year. It was rubbish, no crack - nothing to do and the whole time I was there, there were three Filipinos touting for business (about 100Dhs for a shuffle) on the corner at the end of Al Nakheel aprtments.