Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Bored of the board

Bored of the board

Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:57 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bored of the board

Originally Posted by Nabs
in 1 hour and 4 mins
*me imagining Nabs staring at the clock*
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:00 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Yes but we make do with what is here, there was a load of stuff going on JC left and a couple of others. I agree it was much better but I didn't think that I was pissing everybody off...we all have different views and I don't take mine out on other people.

I didn't bring up maids or roots by the way EVER!

Sorry for shouting.
thats not the point. Honestly............. We have different views. We shud. The World wud be a VERY boring place if we didnt.

All I am saying is that for the zillionth time, some1 has sent one of the members a nasty and mean PM. This upsets me as many of us r good m8's. Then when everyone is all friendly with the accused party, its even worse! We really need to start figuring out who the genuine people on this board r. There are a fair number that r on here to squeeze us for info and then they bugger off. Some stir things up and then vanish. Too much damage has already been done. All I am saying is that we need to be very careful about whom we consider to be a valuable member of this forum.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:00 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
*me imagining Nabs staring at the clock*
I actually look good doing that

Going to change and then to pick up a friend and go for a movie, can't wait, its been weeks since i watched a movie in the cinema since i've put the vcd player in my car
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Reading silently, I don't want to get involved or missunderstood or missunderstand anyone, I'm here to have fun,share knowledge,help each other and enjoy, we are supposed to be friends, I got to know most of you so fast and met some also, which is a very nice thing and I want to maintain it
Hey Nabs...

Feeling the same here..would love to meet up but too late for me..

Next time we should do something at scarlett's so I just go down from work...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:01 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Would like to know u in real life ... but too far to fly there just for a drink. Hopefully I see u sometimes ...
I have flown further Nov
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:02 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I actually look good doing that

Going to change and then to pick up a friend and go for a movie, can't wait, its been weeks since i watched a movie in the cinema since i've put the vcd player in my car
Enjoy yr movie. What r u going to watch???
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:02 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hey Nabs...

We will....one day
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:03 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
thats not the point. Honestly............. We have different views. We shud. The World wud be a VERY boring place if we didnt.

All I am saying is that for the zillionth time, some1 has sent one of the members a nasty and mean PM. This upsets me as many of us r good m8's. Then when everyone is all friendly with the accused party, its even worse! We really need to start figuring out who the genuine people on this board r. There are a fair number that r on here to squeeze us for info and then they bugger off. Some stir things up and then vanish. Too much damage has already been done. All I am saying is that we need to be very careful about whom we consider to be a valuable member of this forum.
Right really starting to lose my patience with you for the ZILLIONTH time I am that someone and it wasnt nasty or mean in any way so will you just get your facts straight before you open your gob!!!
semarang

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I have flown further Nov
Nah JD ... u r single and earn ur money ... Don't think my hubby will be very hubby if I ask him to pay the flight to Dubai for a night drink
The Delivery Man...

Enjoy yr movie. What r u going to watch???
Aviator, leo d'caprio
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81

Well I hope shiva reconsiders his thoughts on me after he has calmed down, he might not have liked my posts, maybe he could have posted something more exciting rather than just slag others.

I realise that the clique is back in working order and there is a pecking order to be sorted....that I am not interested in. Just let me know when it's safe to come back!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:04 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Well I hope shiva reconsiders his thoughts on me after he has calmed down, he might not have liked my posts, maybe he could have posted something more exciting rather than just slag others.

I realise that the clique is back in working order and there is a pecking order to be sorted....that I am not interested in. Just let me know when it's safe to come back!
Where are u going ???
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:05 am
semarang

Aviator, leo d'caprio
Nice ... just let me know wether it is worth to watch or not. Don't tell me the story though ...
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Nah JD ... u r single and earn ur money ... Don't think my hubby will be very hubby if I ask him to pay the flight to Dubai for a night drink

It would be great to meet you though Novi
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hey Nabs...

Cool, I will be at Scarletts at 8pm.
Psycho John is coming just incase anyone turns up with angry partners/hubbies.

I hate confrontation, and want to state yet again, i came on this board bcos we didnt have all this shit flying around.
And yes, Jellybean, that also caused JC and a few others not to come here so much.. its like being back at school...everyone taking sides and having their own little clicky groups....................can we all just give it a rest ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.