British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Bored of the board (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/bored-board-280901/)

Jammy_Dodgers Jan 30th 2005 7:56 am

Bored of the board

Getting PM's insinuating I'm a w**ker is a bit much.

In fact quote ".... You shouldn't judge people by gossip I have been told enough about you but would prefer to make my own judgement to decide whether I think your a wanker or not...."

Clearly, by stating "from what you have been told" the person is judging me by my actions outside the board, rather than "from what i have read".

Now i know we are all guilty of posting some personal stuff here, I am being critisized by things i have done but not posted..I.e. people gossiping when they are out at Longs, or venomous pm's.

I have met a fair few people in person, so to whoever has been bitchin' "its a good job your opinion counts for shit as far as im concerned"

I subscribed to this board for information i needed info for my move and secondly because most the people hear are good fun, and the posts used to make me laugh.

Im not laughing so much now so im gonna f**k off for a while until this place gets back to normal, and all the retards have moved on.

Someone email me when this place has gone back to normal.

later.

Nabs Jan 30th 2005 8:05 am

Re: Bored of the board

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Getting PM's insinuating I'm a wanker is a bit much.

In fact quote ".... You shouldn't judge people by gossip I have been told enough about you but would prefer to make my own judgement to decide whether I think your a wanker or not...."

Clearly, by stating "from what you have been told" the person is judging me by my actions outside the board, rather than "from what i have read".

Now i know we are all guilty of posting some personal stuff here, I am being critisized by things i have done but not posted..I.e. people gossiping when they are out at Longs, or venomous pm's.

I have met a fair few people in person, so to whoever has been bitchin' "its a good job your opinion counts for shit as far as im concerned"

I subscribed to this board for information i needed info for my move and secondly because most the people hear are good fun, and the posts used to make me laugh.

Im not laughing so much now so im gonna f**k off for a while until this place gets back to normal, and all the retards have moved on.

later.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey JD!!!

are you gonna let some loosers get what they want? you stay here and they leave, simple!! just ignore them and stay the way you are!

Jammy_Dodgers Jan 30th 2005 8:11 am

Originally Posted by Nabs
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey JD!!!

are you gonna let some loosers get what they want? you stay here and they leave, simple!! just ignore them and stay the way you are!

Cant be bothered to be honest.

I use this board for the same reasons as most, most the time it is fun, and it passes the day, plus there are some good people here

Why would anyone want to log on and end up feeling bad about themselves and miserable ???????????????

The fact im being insulted, judged and pidgeon-holed.....by people i have never met, and do not affect or feature in my life is ridiculous.

If i wanted drama and theatrics...I would have got a job on Broadway.

Nabs Jan 30th 2005 8:13 am

I use this board for the same reasons as most, most the time it is fun, and it passes the day, plus there are some good people here

Why would anyone want to log on and end up feeling bad about themselves and miserable ???????????????

The fact im being insulted, judged and pidgeon-holed.....by people i have never met, and do not affect or feature in my life is ridiculous.

Thats why just ignore them, some ppl are really sick, they love gossip, its in thier blood and u can't stop it, its everywhere, work school neighbours the board, everywhere!

Jellybean Jan 30th 2005 8:17 am

later.

Not sure I understand ALL this JD but there seems to have been a fair bit of muck spreading lately. I too have been getting a tad pi**ed off with it hence hanging in the lounge more lately.

What I don't understand is how can you get PM's and not know who they are from?? :confused:

Personally I don't give a rats arse what you get up to in your personal life or any other life.....don't go JD :(

novita77 Jan 30th 2005 8:19 am

later.

JD ... pls don't go ... :o Those ppl even nominated me on the poll ... And surely u can talk to ppl who are nice ... :(

Jellybean Jan 30th 2005 8:19 am

I hope none of this is aimed in my direction...although I can be a bit of a drama queen on occasion :rolleyes: ....I don't have you pigeonholed by others opinions JD.

novita77 Jan 30th 2005 8:20 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Not sure I understand ALL this JD but there seems to have been a fair bit of muck spreading lately. I too have been getting a tad pi**ed off with it hence hanging in the lounge more lately.

What I don't understand is how can you get PM's and not know who they are from?? :confused:

Personally I don't give a rats arse what you get up to in your personal life or any other life.....don't go JD :(

You are absolutely right JB ... :(

Jellybean Jan 30th 2005 8:22 am

Originally Posted by novita77
JD ... pls don't go ... :o Those ppl even nominated me on the poll ... And surely u can talk to ppl who are nice ... :(

Yeah I notice you have 6 votes or something....that's just ludicrous :mad:

Come on JD stick around for the nice people.

sassy Jan 30th 2005 8:22 am

Originally Posted by Nabs
Thats why just ignore them, some ppl are really sick, they love gossip, its in thier blood and u can't stop it, its everywhere, work school neighbours the board, everywhere!

Ok this is bloody ridiculous can someone please read what I wrote I did not in anyway call JD a w**ker!!! :scared:

I just said I thought it was mean what he wrote about someone and that I would wait until I met someone before I thought they were a w**ker or whatever it was a turn of phrase..... My god I thought it was us girls that were supposed to get all upset and sensetive....

Please find a quote where I actually do call you a w**ker???

Give me a bloody drink :beer: :beer: :beer:

Jammy_Dodgers Jan 30th 2005 8:22 am

Naming and shaming will solve nothing, I just dont need to start my day feeling depressed.
I was dead happy as well..back in DXB, my little girl coming soon, new villa sorted in the Hills.

Think im gonna turn off PM's....

And to the spineless tw@ts that have been running me down...is all i can say is your life must be very VERY boring if you waste your time talking about mine, its not that exciting, Im am no worse than any other single guy in my position.

novita77 Jan 30th 2005 8:24 am

Yeah I notice you have 6 votes or something....that's just ludicrous :mad:

Come on JD stick around for the nice people.

I know :( But do u think I cares??? :mad: I'll stick around for some nice ppl ... like u for example ... and JD of course ...

Nabs Jan 30th 2005 8:25 am

Originally Posted by sassy
Ok this is bloody ridiculous can someone please read what I wrote I did not in anyway call JD a wanker!!! :scared:

I just said I thought it was mean what he wrote about someone and that I would wait until I met someone before I thought they were a wanker or whatever it was a turn of phrase..... My god I thought it was us girls that were supposed to get all upset and sensetive....

Please find a quote where I actually do call you a wanker???

Give me a bloody drink :beer: :beer: :beer:

who mentioned your name?

Nabs Jan 30th 2005 8:25 am

Originally Posted by novita77
I know :( But do u think I cares??? :mad: I'll stick around for some nice ppl ... like u for example ... and JD of course ...

and me :D

sassy Jan 30th 2005 8:25 am

Naming and shaming will solve nothing, I just dont need to start my day feeling depressed.
I was dead happy as well..back in DXB, my little girl coming soon, new villa sorted in the Hills.

Think im gonna turn off PM's....

And to the spineless tw@ts that have been running me down...is all i can say is your life must be very VERY boring if you waste your time talking about mine, its not that exciting, Im am no worse than any other single guy in my position.

Ok I will now go and jump of the top of Emirates Towers for being such an evil person :(