Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Bored of the board

Bored of the board

Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:36 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bored of the board

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I've had a maid for years shiva...it seems to be you that's having problems settling down, missing mummy are we?

for ur f**king information i was here in the seventies when w**kers like you and yours couldnt get into the country. and as for maids my family have had them for about 600 yrs so i dont think its either maid envy or settling in problems thats pissing me off, however i am missing mrs shiva but she'll be here in a weeks time so drop dead . oh and for the love of god please do your bloody roots, it looks ridiculous
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:36 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi JB... back from picking up Jelly Babies eh???

Hi yeah couldn't wait to get back on here, most excitement on here for ages!!!

OK Novita and all the other "nice" people on here....

For some odd reason JC thought that I had been out with JD one night......I ask JD why JC might think this?

Both have said that s**t is being made up by all and sundry....basically I don't care, all I care about is that their s**t doesn't interfere with my personal life.

Go f**king figure shiva cos anything else you have heard is total bullshit.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:37 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
for ur ****ing information i was here in the seventies when wankers like you and yours couldnt get into the country. and as for maids my family have had them for about 600 yrs so i dont think its either maid envy or settling in problems thats pissing me off, however i am missing mrs shiva but she'll be here in a weeks time so drop dead . oh and for the love of god please do your bloody roots, it looks ridiculous

I don't have roots told you that before....frustration then is it shiva???? PMSL
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:38 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Well lots of people have popped out the woodwork for this one, guess they can smell blood.

For the record, i just stated that i will be staying off the board til the place returns to the group of nice people it used to be. THATS ALL. my reasons are my own.

If anyone has the time, read back to the posts of Nov,Dec last year. This place used to be a great laugh and highly addictive.
u r right again m8. The woodwork is looking empty at the mo. What shiva has sed is very, very true.

The people on here arent who they used to be. Am in total agreement again. Tis is a funny old world. Just happy that Shiva came out and sed it. Good on him!
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Right off to recharge the batteries with coffee,

Good to see somepeople are allowed to say what they want however insulting and rude and other get misunderstood and get slated for it.. your right really friendly bunch JD
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi yeah couldn't wait to get back on here, most excitement on here for ages!!!

OK Novita and all the other "nice" people on here....

For some odd reason JC thought that I had been out with JD one night......I ask JD why JC might think this?

Both have said that shit is being made up by all and sundry....basically I don't care, all I care about is that their shit doesn't interfere with my personal life.

Go ****ing figure shiva cos anything else you have heard is total bullshit.
It is excited here ... just like watching soap opera ...
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

just how f**king stupid are you??????????????????

its not gossip but your posts and general attitude that get me.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:39 am
Banned

Well lots of people have popped out the woodwork for this one, guess they can smell blood.

For the record, i just stated that i will be staying off the board til the place returns to the group of nice people it used to be. THATS ALL. my reasons are my own.

If anyone has the time, read back to the posts of Nov,Dec last year. This place used to be a great laugh and highly addictive.

Until all you all had a fall out and brought it to the board.

Thanks Face!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:40 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
just how ****ing stupid are you??????????????????

its not gossip but your posts and general attitude that get me.

Oh get a grip for goodness sakes, go someplace else if you don't like it. Stop throwing all your toys outta your pram. Just cos you don't have the monopoly around here anymore...jeezze grow up boy.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Ok...now I feel bad..
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:42 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Ok...now I feel bad..
Why ???
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:42 am
semarang

Oh get a grip for goodness sakes, go someplace else if you don't like it. Stop throwing all your toys outta your pram. Just cos you don't have the monopoly around here anymore...jeezze grow up boy.
I think he is older than u JB ...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:43 am
Banned

Originally Posted by novita77
I think he is older than u JB ...

About time he started acting it then!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:44 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Until all you all had a fall out and brought it to the board.

Thanks Face!!!!
look JB........... in all honesty.......... Shiva has stated the truth. Some of the people on here are really strange and often say things that hurts others. Then they come back and think all is ok and we can all be one happy family. It doesnt work that way. That isnt the point of this board.

Talk of maids and roots only adds to the problem. Honestly. Look at that silly cow Hazel eyes.

The board was a much happier place back in December. U have to admit that.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:44 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I am going out tonight and im gonna get plastered.

DRINKS ARE ON ME

If anyone wants to join me, Ill be in Longs at 8.

For the people who dont know me, pop along and have a chat, ill buy you a drink..im really not that bad.

It would be nice to meet some of you.

For those who think badly of me, give me a fair chance to prove i am not a ********. Come down and ill prove you wrong.

Those that i do know, come along as well !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.