Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

blocked sites - anyone know how to use them

blocked sites - anyone know how to use them

Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

fizzy is just really nicefizzy is just really nicefizzy is just really nicefizzy is just really nicefizzy is just really nicefizzy is just really nicefizzy is just really nicefizzy is just really nice
Default blocked sites - anyone know how to use them

Hi ive heard there is a website that you can use to get into blocked sites from the uae anyone know ..... nothing doddgy thanks
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all
Default Re: blocked sites - anyone know how to use them

There are many options and you will hear about them all as you ask around, I'm sure. I am a great believer in the etisalad conspiracy theory (ie they monitor boards or sites that offer this information and then block the sites) so will try and PM you my favourites.
H

PS - do you mean 'nothing dodgy, thanks' or 'nothing dodgy thanks'?
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cry haddock
There are many options and you will hear about them all as you ask around, I'm sure. I am a great believer in the etisalad conspiracy theory (ie they monitor boards or sites that offer this information and then block the sites) so will try and PM you my favourites.
H

PS - do you mean 'nothing dodgy, thanks' or 'nothing dodgy thanks'?
agree totally so would suggest that anyone who replies to the OP should do so by PM rather than posting.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

bigmamma is just really nicebigmamma is just really nicebigmamma is just really nicebigmamma is just really nicebigmamma is just really nicebigmamma is just really nicebigmamma is just really nicebigmamma is just really nice

PLease could you PM as well.

Thanks in advance
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:11 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bigmamma
PLease could you PM as well.

Thanks in advance

Ditto, may need some help with this when I arrive next week!