Reload this Page >

Banking Job offer in Riyadh

Banking Job offer in Riyadh

Old Oct 14th 2023, 12:29 am
Just Joined

Darvin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Banking Job offer in Riyadh

Originally Posted by Teaandscones
Hi - i think you're just being greedy here. You're already getting an extra 20k monthly, tax free, lower cost of almost everything in Saudi compared to UAE. How much more do you want? You're not adding any extra skill set to the Saudi market from what you're already offering in the UAE, so what's with the greediness for an uplift of at least 50%. What world are you living in?
For the benefit of your clarity - I was able to negotiate further a significant percentage for the SKILLS that I posses.
I wish you good luck and suggest you also start appreciating your own worth OR else start building your SKILLset!

Last edited by Darvin; Oct 14th 2023 at 12:35 am.
Old Oct 16th 2023, 1:33 pm
Just Joined

mkh278 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi SAR80k / month is good level and this is mid management level (Director level).
what are additional benefits are like (schooling, although noted not relevant to you, medical insirance (is it golden, ie can you ise it abroad, and most importantly bonus - 6-7x salary??).
thanks
Old Oct 18th 2023, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Sam1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darvin
For the benefit of your clarity - I was able to negotiate further a significant percentage for the SKILLS that I posses.
I wish you good luck and suggest you also start appreciating your own worth OR else start building your SKILLset!
Well done Darvin. Hope its a great value!
Old Oct 19th 2023, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mkh278
Hi SAR80k / month is good level and this is mid management level (Director level).
what are additional benefits are like (schooling, although noted not relevant to you, medical insirance (is it golden, ie can you ise it abroad, and most importantly bonus - 6-7x salary??).
thanks
Hi mkh,
It is a "Head of department" level position. I am not sure about how the designation nomenclature work in Saudi, but I am Director+ level in UAE.
This is all inclusive (no additional allowances - am I being cut short? ) Bonus - I am not aware about - but it is definitely not in 6-7x category as I am not in a revenue generating function.
Also, unlike UAE, I understand in Saudi it works on the multiple basis of your basic (and not full number as in UAE).
Old Oct 19th 2023, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sam1980
Well done Darvin. Hope its a great value!
Thanks Sam. Lets hope so.
Old Oct 19th 2023, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

mkh278 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi mkh,
It is a "Head of department" level position. I am not sure about how the designation nomenclature work in Saudi, but I am Director+ level in UAE.
This is all inclusive (no additional allowances - am I being cut short? ) Bonus - I am not aware about - but it is definitely not in 6-7x category as I am not in a revenue generating function.
Also, unlike UAE, I understand in Saudi it works on the multiple basis of your basic (and not full number as in UAE).
ok. Sorry to ask - are you in credit / risk / planning or mid / back office function? I think this is reasonable salary level.
It should be all inclusive (i.e. housing, travel and annual trip). Out of interest do you know what would be their schooling allowances ( I appreciate it may not applicable to you personally) and how many kids they would cover, also - medical insurance (is it only to use in Saudi?). What is end of service contribution?
Old Oct 20th 2023, 11:04 pm
Just Joined

Sam4118 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey mate, congrats on your new role, I hope you are enjoying it so far. Appreicate it if you could share how much you were able to negotiate from the initial offer.