Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Bahrain - where to live?

Bahrain - where to live?

Old Mar 19th 2013, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

costacofy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bahrain - where to live?

I will be relocating to Bahrain in a week. Considering a hotel stay for 2-3 weeks until I find an appropriate place.

Looking for a 1 bed furnished apartment near malls and shops, but unsure of the right locations. What do you think of SEEF area?

I found some 1 bed serviced apartments in seef called M-Suites there for 550 BHD pcm. Are they good and value for money?

Where is the best region to stay in (mostly sunni preferable) ?
Old Mar 20th 2013, 5:18 am
UK

RJB123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bahrain - where to live?

Personally I wouldn't go for Seef as the restaurants around there aren't licensed.
Old Mar 20th 2013, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

Muncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really nice
Default Re: Bahrain - where to live?

I agree with RJB123, I work in Seef and it is very much a commercial/office area as opposed to residential, there are plenty of places to stay in Seef but its a bit soulless if you ask me. With the budget that you have of BD550 you can find something in Adliya or even the quiter end of Juffair (avoid being too close to Avenue de americas) much more sociable and ability to get a drink is unhindered!