Babies born in UK

Old Aug 30th 2012, 1:51 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Babies born in UK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...S-fortune.html
Old Aug 30th 2012, 2:35 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Babies born in UK

It's the Daily Fail which hates all foreigners. It doesn't clarify just how many of these foreign born mothers have lived in the UK for years, perhaps even grown up there, and pay taxes. Of course there are some health tourists, but as usual this vile publication is twisting the story to pander to the prejudices of theie readers.

Typical scare-mongering Fail story, lacking facts and designed to foster yet more prejudice and hatred. No wonder some people find it hard to integrate in the UK.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 2:38 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Wanna watch out for them Antarctic bastards...
Old Aug 30th 2012, 2:53 pm
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
It's the Daily Fail which hates all foreigners. It doesn't clarify just how many of these foreign born mothers have lived in the UK for years, perhaps even grown up there, and pay taxes. Of course there are some health tourists, but as usual this vile publication is twisting the story to pander to the prejudices of theie readers.

Typical scare-mongering Fail story, lacking facts and designed to foster yet more prejudice and hatred. No wonder some people find it hard to integrate in the UK.
haha Daily Fail. That is brilliant, incredible witty.

I trust you call Labour Liebour and their ex leader Tony Bliar?

On topic though, the figures released are from the ONS and this is a worrying statistic.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 2:59 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

It states that they were not born here though:-

Some of the women will have been born abroad and settled in the UK but a number will have visited just to use the NHS
Old Aug 30th 2012, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fossildog

On topic though, the figures released are from the ONS and this is a worrying statistic.
Surely you mean B.Liar ?
Old Aug 30th 2012, 3:00 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Yawn. Read the figures properly and try using your brain.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 3:07 pm
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute

OK

Foreign born mothers giving birth in London accounted for 56.7% of all births.

Nationally, the average is 25.5% of all births is to a foreign mother.

You don't find these figures (from the Daily Fail - chortle) slightly worrying?

We have a real crisis in the UK where housing is in short supply and young people have very little chance of buying their own home. And yet each year the net migration figure is well over 200,000. It is tragic really.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 3:10 pm
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by britexpat76
It states that they were not born here though:-

Some of the women will have been born abroad and settled in the UK but a number will have visited just to use the NHS

And? Not being born in the UK doesn't mean they you couldn't have grown up there and paid taxes for 20 years. If yuo read my posts you will see that I have said that there are health tourists, but as usual, the story is not as black and white as that rag makes out.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 3:12 pm
Bored liberal

OK

Foreign born mothers giving birth in London accounted for 56.7% of all births.

Nationally, the average is 25.5% of all births is to a foreign mother.

You don't find these figures (from the Daily Fail - chortle) slightly worrying?

We have a real crisis in the UK where housing is in short supply and young people have very little chance of buying their own home. And yet each year the net migration figure is well over 200,000. It is tragic really.

So now house prices are the fault of immigrants too. Hilarious. You really are swallowing those half-baked stories hook, line and sinker.

Foreign born does not automatically mean health tourist.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 3:16 pm
...---...

So now house prices are the fault of immigrants too. Hilarious. You really are swallowing those half-baked stories hook, line and sinker.

Foreign born does not automatically mean health tourist.
I know the pressure services are under in the UK and importing 200,00+ foreigners every year will not help.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 3:19 pm
Bored liberal

I know the pressure services are under in the UK and importing 200,00+ foreigners every year will not help.
Before you foreigners for all the problems of the UK, I suggest you take a look at how many people leave the UK every year and how many Brits are draining the system.

All those old people are a right bloody nuisance, wanting pension payments and medical care...
Old Aug 30th 2012, 3:31 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Before you foreigners for all the problems of the UK, I suggest you take a look at how many people leave the UK every year and how many Brits are draining the system.

All those old people are a right bloody nuisance, wanting pension payments and medical care...
As for kids...
Old Aug 30th 2012, 3:33 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Such an uninformed ignorant comment...

Quite a few European countries would be in serious shit today were it not for the influx of immigrants over the last 40 years or so. There are numerous statistics showing that immigration as a whole is a profitable 'business'..(ie has a positive effect on GDP).

Of course the (mainly) white trash will always feel threatened by the foreigners, regardless of the fact that they would never do the jobs that some foreigners are more than happy to take on...

Picking up on those few who come illegitimately only to use the NHS for free, and then using that to tar a whole group of people is despicable. If the government were that concerned they could easily implement some kind of checks before you get free treatment. They haven't so clearly it isn't that big a problem, or perhaps they consider offering treatment to people who need it to be the humane thing to do....

If the UK was run like a company there would have been redundancies a long time ago. And by redundancies I mean get rid of any scroungers, benefit cheats and other scum-bags. Once that's done you could encourage people who want to contribute to society to immigrate...
Old Aug 30th 2012, 3:35 pm
...---...

Not blaming foreigners for anything! Just saying the UK is in a mess and a large influx of cheap labour and people wanting cheap labour via hospitals (I thank yew) is not helping the UK at all.

The UK is a mess, which is one of the reasons why I am here. I just hope when I get back it has not changed beyond all recognition.

On a side note to this, I work with a very nice chap (Pakistani) who flew to the US so his wife could have a baby there and get a US passport. I was ignorant of this practice until I came out here (and read stories in the Daily Fail (oh my aching sides))

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.