Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anyone looking to move to Dubai from UK in 2008?

Anyone looking to move to Dubai from UK in 2008?

Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone looking to move to Dubai from UK in 2008?

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
I've already moved out here, 7 weeks now. Single guy in Dubai? You'll love it. We're organising a night out at the Rattlesnake soon!
Rattlesnake........Too funny !
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lochdaz-of-blantyre
Odd thread...not many people looking to move to Dubai then?

I for one am trying my best to get myself, mrs and duaghter out there in '08.

Daz
I am moving to dubai permanently this THURSDAY
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:16 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Rattlesnake........Too funny !
Sounds like a guy speaking from experience.......lol
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
well you should know!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

I went there with 2 pals last November, we didn't have a clue what it was, a friend of mine who runs the Left Bank said we would enjoy it & he would join us later so i didn't think anything of it.......OH MY GOD, did he turn up...........what do you think ? NO he didn't !! My friend had a real good time, i had a laugh but not for me.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of

Fantastic! I wish you all the best! I'm sure you'll love it.

Hope you're not flying BA...wouldn't be a great start to get there with no luggage.

Let us know how your get on. Do you keep a blog?

Daz
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
well you should know!
Right. I want to quash this romour before it gets started!!! Once, 2 days after arriving, along the same lines as pauldxb.... Couple guys in the staffhouse, come on, we know a great place to go,................................

My only visit to the Metropolitan now consists of a full English brekkie at the Red Lion, washed down with a Caffreys.......

Far better return on your investment than paying for whats on the menu at Rattlesnake!!!lol
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

dramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to all

i start out permenantly at the end of May...
only guys responded?? - damn who am i going to take shopping
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Far better return on your investment than paying for whats on the menu at Rattlesnake!!!lol
well i've got a two-for-one voucher for rattlesnake if you want it...

MM, xx
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
well i've got a two-for-one voucher for rattlesnake if you want it...

MM, xx
You'd probably need it, after all, its well known that, approx an hour after one Chinese, you are hungry again!!!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

You'd probably need it, after all, its well known that, approx an hour after one Chinese, you are hungry again!!!!
hahahahaha...well, i've got three vouchers actually, so you will be able to get your fill...

MM, xx
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahaha...well, i've got three vouchers actually, so you will be able to get your fill...

MM, xx
I'm sure NedK would relieve you of at least one of those vouchers
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:48 pm

MM, xx
Lets think, NedK, Coxy and their chaperone, the youthful Inse......

Dont say Im not good to you guys..........
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dramaqueen
i start out permenantly at the end of May...
only guys responded?? - damn who am i going to take shopping
My missus