AL-Bustan Village

Old Aug 31st 2023, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

AsifUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AL-Bustan Village

Hi,
I am looking to be moving to Riyadh In the next couple of months. I wanted to ask aside from it shown on their website anyone know what living at AL-Bustan Village is like?

I am hoping for my daughter to join AISR on the compound.

Also, cost of the gym facilities etc ?

​​​​​​thank you
Old Sep 2nd 2023, 5:14 am

wilkobury is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AL-Bustan Village

The facilities are some of the best as compounds go. The gym facilities are very good and use of the gym is included in your rent.

However, I believe there is still a very long waiting list to get accommodation - particularly if you are working for a PIF entity and are looking to get the PIF discount.

The compounds are filling up fast, as are the schools. I don’t know what the waiting list is like at AISR, but the British ISR is pretty full/long waiting lists for most year groups and if you don’t have a British passport, its probably no longer an option for most.
Old Sep 2nd 2023, 10:11 pm
Just Joined

AsifUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AL-Bustan Village

Originally Posted by wilkobury
The facilities are some of the best as compounds go. The gym facilities are very good and use of the gym is included in your rent.

However, I believe there is still a very long waiting list to get accommodation - particularly if you are working for a PIF entity and are looking to get the PIF discount.

The compounds are filling up fast, as are the schools. I don’t know what the waiting list is like at AISR, but the British ISR is pretty full/long waiting lists for most year groups and if you don’t have a British passport, its probably no longer an option for most.
Have a provisional offer and my employer has allocated housing in Al Bustan, same with the schooling. So hopefully looking to have an allocated villa and a place for my daughter at AISR.

Also thank you for clarifying that the gym membership is part of the price of living in the compound.