Al Ain Hospital

Old May 26th 2009, 8:32 am
Sunning it up in Llanelli

finleysj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Al Ain Hospital

Bloody hell... where do you work?! If you make 5 posts on here I can message you then
Old May 26th 2009, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by hamad0611
Thanks for replying. In the USA were i work i get paid around 6500 US dollars which is equivalent to 23,800 AED before taxes, after taxes around 5000 US dollars wich around 18,500 AED. If u mind what was the start offer and how much did u push it during negotiating do they include accommodation and family or on a single contract.
Did you use a recruitment agency to help find the job ?

What do think about HCI International ?

Thanks
this is your monthly salary right?!!!
Old May 26th 2009, 9:44 am
Just Joined

hamad0611 is an unknown quantity at this point

I work in Bay Area, California Usa and yes this is my monthly pay and it not salary i get paid buy the hour. Radiologic technologist are not on salary they are paid hourly in the USA
Old May 26th 2009, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by hamad0611
I work in Bay Area, California Usa and yes this is my monthly pay and it not salary i get paid buy the hour. Radiologic technologist are not on salary they are paid hourly in the USA
the technician job title is a disgrace...radiographer is more appropiate.
Old May 26th 2009, 1:40 pm
Sunning it up in Llanelli

finleysj is an unknown quantity at this point

How many hours a day / week do you have to work for that? I've got two years more experience than you, and your on more than double what I get in the UK. You'll need good battering skills to get that sort of a wage out there I think.
Old May 26th 2009, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by finleysj
How many hours a day / week do you have to work for that? I've got two years more experience than you, and your on more than double what I get in the UK. You'll need good battering skills to get that sort of a wage out there I think.
thats normal pay for a Radiographer isnt it depending on the agenda for change band grading farce, i mean if you do a few on calls , wouldnt your wage be similar?
Old May 26th 2009, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

hamad0611 is an unknown quantity at this point

In the US we get paid every two weeks we work 8 hours a day 5 days a week. thats not even with OT. The more modalities u have the more u get paid.

Like i say they tax u like crazy here in the states.

I lived in qatar for 6 months and i like the living in the qatar . There is a more nicer standard of living, than the USA.

If the UAE could pay me 20,000 aed with benifits i'll take the offer and leave the states
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

dave mawd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi finleysj, I'm new to this site but have been trawling through it for the last two days, so seen and read quite a bit. Have you now made your move to the UAE and Al Ain. I am curious to see how it has all gone. I myself are due to move to the UAE in the next month or so and will be working in Al Ain. My girlfriend is aiming to come out around christmas time and she is a radiographer in London (qualified just over two years). She would be looking for work as a radiographer and we are both wondering what it is like, certainly compared to the UK. She earns good money at band six, but does an awful lots of on-calls to top up, weekends nights etc. what was the move like, how does salary and package compare, how's Al Ain? Many thanks for your time and anyone else who helps out.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 6:54 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dave,

Welcome to BE. Hope you enjoy being part of our community. Why not pop by our newbie thread and say hi

Sue
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave mawd
Hi finleysj, I'm new to this site but have been trawling through it for the last two days, so seen and read quite a bit. Have you now made your move to the UAE and Al Ain. I am curious to see how it has all gone. I myself are due to move to the UAE in the next month or so and will be working in Al Ain. My girlfriend is aiming to come out around christmas time and she is a radiographer in London (qualified just over two years). She would be looking for work as a radiographer and we are both wondering what it is like, certainly compared to the UK. She earns good money at band six, but does an awful lots of on-calls to top up, weekends nights etc. what was the move like, how does salary and package compare, how's Al Ain? Many thanks for your time and anyone else who helps out.
Hi Dave welcome to Al Ain so to speak. Are you coming to work at the hospital too. I dont think Finleysj came after all I spoke to him by PM a few times but it isnt my place to tell you why he didnt come, I am sure he will look in sometime.

I have lived in Al Ain for two years now so if I can help in any way ask away. My husband works in the hospital on the non clinical side.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

Nucmed is an unknown quantity at this point

hamad0611 did you ever find an answer to your question? I am interested to find out the answer on that one as well, but I am nuc med and CT, US citizen as well, 5 years of experience. Any feed back will be very welcome. What sort of benefits do they offer as well.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

Just to clarify something, cost of living in California is unreal, that is why radiographers, but also many more professions get the high salary.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 5:49 am
Just Joined

ainian is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear members,

which hospital has the best benefits and allowances? We are looking at Oasis, Tawam and Al Ain Hospital. My husband is a consultant. Tips and advice very much welcome!!!
Thanks!
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

shammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ainian
Dear members,

which hospital has the best benefits and allowances? We are looking at Oasis, Tawam and Al Ain Hospital. My husband is a consultant. Tips and advice very much welcome!!!
Thanks!
Cant help you on specifics, but you may be interested in the Living in Al Ain thread - loads of info on it!
Old Apr 20th 2010, 7:27 am
Just Joined

Wow, not many healthcare workers from the UK in ME a? Or maybe they do not visit this forum? I expected that at least several nurses will pitch in to answer some of the questions on the benefits, and possible salaries, but I guess I was quite wrong...

Ainain, if you find something on which hospital has the best benefits would you please share?

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.