Advice please

Old Oct 20th 2012, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

Walt Kuba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice please

I worked one year for a company in the KSA and left them on good terms. That was in March. Nearly nine months later, I still haven't gotten my Letter of No Objection and worse, the company appears to given me the wrong exit visa so now I can never return to the KSA. Instead of a final exit visa, they apparently gave me a multiple exit visa which means that after six months, the Saudi government assumes I left the country illegally and did not complete my contract. I have been trying to get them to respond and simply send me the LNO and their copy of my final exit visa print out, but they continue to do nothing. They couldn't care less.

Any advice?

Last edited by rowell; Oct 20th 2012 at 4:51 pm. Reason: Will leave post to see if anyone can offer advice but naming company on your first post isn't on
Old Oct 21st 2012, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice please

It's a pity you weren't clever enough to have got the visa translated into Arabic before leaving, as it now seems that you would have been entitled to enter/exit KSA at will for an extra six months. A missed opportunity for sure.
Old Oct 21st 2012, 11:14 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice please

Originally Posted by mentalist
It's a pity you weren't clever enough to have got the visa translated into Arabic before leaving, as it now seems that you would have been entitled to enter/exit KSA at will for an extra six months. A missed opportunity for sure.
Very helpful.