Reload this Page >

Accommodation in Riyadh

Accommodation in Riyadh

Old Sep 6th 2010, 4:25 am
Just Joined

Adam2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Accommodation in Riyadh

Hi all

I am married withe one kid, and I just accepted an offer to work in Riyadh, any advice about safe and reasonable Compound, what the rates are? as I understand that the company located on OLya street Downtown if am correct in spelling.

Cheers
Old Sep 6th 2010, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

prwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really niceprwatts is just really nice
Default Re: Accommodation in Riyadh

Originally Posted by Adam2000
Hi all

I am married withe one kid, and I just accepted an offer to work in Riyadh, any advice about safe and reasonable Compound, what the rates are? as I understand that the company located on OLya street Downtown if am correct in spelling.

Cheers
Where are you coming from, Adam?
Accomodation can cost from 10,000 - 300,000 SAR a year. It depends who you are, your culture, your standards, values, expectations, how much you earn, and who is paying for the accomodation. Tell us a wee bit more, laddie. Age of child etc.. Downtown Olaya has its plusses & minuses.
Old Sep 7th 2010, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

Gers1873 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Accommodation in Riyadh

Try Arabian Homes barada village. Lots of other kids and plenty parties for the adults with soft drinks on the weekends.......