Reload this Page >

Accommodation Abu Dhabi

Accommodation Abu Dhabi

Old Jul 19th 2013, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

postings10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Accommodation Abu Dhabi

Hi all,

I am new to the forum & was looking for some help!

I have recently excepted a job offer in Abu Dhabi and need to find somewhere to stay. I have looked on dubizzle but have noticed a lot of rooms are restricted to Filipinos etc.

I only need a basic room for a few months whilst I settle down and find a more permanent home. Ideally I would like to live with english speaking people as I think it would make the process much easier.

If anybody has or knows somebody with a room they would like to rent or just knows excatly where to look I would be very grateful to hear from you!!

Daniel.
Old Jul 19th 2013, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accommodation Abu Dhabi

people are not allowed lodgers etc, as the rules state that you cannot have people living under the same roof that are not immediate family so renting a room is not legal. you can with owners permission flat share but there are rules depending on the size of the flat etc, ie 1 bedroom each etc or so... not 50 to a room which happens.... also flat sharing is not allowed everywhere. not the same rules as the uk...!
Old Jul 19th 2013, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Arcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accommodation Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by postings10
Hi all,

I am new to the forum & was looking for some help!

I have recently excepted a job offer in Abu Dhabi and need to find somewhere to stay. I have looked on dubizzle but have noticed a lot of rooms are restricted to Filipinos etc.

I only need a basic room for a few months whilst I settle down and find a more permanent home. Ideally I would like to live with english speaking people as I think it would make the process much easier.

If anybody has or knows somebody with a room they would like to rent or just knows excatly where to look I would be very grateful to hear from you!!

Daniel.

You could always set up your own advert on Dubizzle looking for maybe a flat share.

Do you get any kind of housing allowance with your job or can you not ask your employer for a couple of weeks in a hotel/rental furnished apartment until you find something more permanent.

We had a lodger living with us for two years, lots of people rent out spare rooms.

Place your own ad, its worth a try.