Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Accepted Offer in Kuwait

Accepted Offer in Kuwait

Old Sep 2nd 2008, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Accepted Offer in Kuwait

Hi all

Ive accepted an offer in Kuwait and am looking for contacts ideally from the UK - and chew the fat about the real life in Kuwait.

Gent
Old Sep 4th 2008, 8:50 am
Just Joined

pounana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Accepted Offer in Kuwait

welcome to the sandpit.

let me know when you're getting here, what you're doing, where you're living etc.

It can be pretty desolate here, especially at ramadan, but as soon as you know where to go and what to do, there's a really good support network, everyone in the same boat, lots of parties and good business contacts.

drop me a line (on PM) and I'll see if I can point you in the right direction for a few things

Last edited by Blue Cat; Sep 4th 2008 at 11:24 am. Reason: personal information
Old Sep 4th 2008, 8:53 am
Just Joined

pounana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Accepted Offer in Kuwait

welcome to the sandpit.

Kuwait can be a little oppresive, especially during ramadan, but as soon as you meet a few people, it starts to open up little.

Let me know when you're arriving, who you're working with, where you're living and what sport you're into and I'll try to point you in the right direction on a few things.

Good luck