24 Guests?!!!

Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:13 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default 24 Guests?!!!

Hello to all u mysterious people out there...... this must be a new record for the ME section. 24 of u!

Wot r u? KGB spies, Dubai Secret Police, wot? :scared:

Do come out of the shadows and talk to us...... we dont bite.... well not all of us atleast. :scared:

Now come on.......... sign up and get posting!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Re: 24 Guests?!!!

Originally Posted by Face81
Hello to all u mysterious people out there...... this must be a new record for the ME section. 24 of u!

Wot r u? KGB spies, Dubai Secret Police, wot? :scared:

Do come out of the shadows and talk to us...... we dont bite.... well not all of us atleast. :scared:

Now come on.......... sign up and get posting!

Now, you scared them Face, only 22 left!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:18 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Now, you scared them Face, only 22 left!

PMSL.......... well I hope we get atleast a couple of them to come out and play..... we need fresh blood for the sacrifice next week. :scared: :scared:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :scared:
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

PMSL.......... well I hope we get atleast a couple of them to come out and play..... we need fresh blood for the sacrifice next week. :scared: :scared:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :scared:

What sacrifice, I don't seem to be up-to-date?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wow, only 12 left, maybe they are busy signing up?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

They are vanishing in front of my eyes. I don't seem to be entertaining enough.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:24 pm
The Oracle

What sacrifice, I don't seem to be up-to-date?
[Face blows the dust off an old scroll...... then he un rolls it and shows it to PT]

Here, look........ it says that according to BE tradition, we need to sacrifice new guests once every 5 years and we are long over due....

I will go sharpen the axe while u try and get them out of hiding..... oh this os going to be so much fun. :scared:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHA

heh heh.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:25 pm
The Oracle

They are vanishing in front of my eyes. I don't seem to be entertaining enough.
lolol........ maybe u need to put on a happy face...... lolololol

I have mine on...... look: hehehe...... now u try.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

You just managed to scare the shit out of me. I wondered where you had disappeared. Well, how can I lure people out of hiding with a picture like that. Something on the sexy side might have been more successful.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:26 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure you're bonkers!!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Happy Face, after that picture all I can squeeze out is :scared: .

Ok, let me try, oh no, it is too hard, have mercy on me, I am trying, still trying, .YES DID IT!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:32 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by lillygirl
I'm sure you're bonkers!!!
lol....... its taken 4 u a while to realise that, hast it?

I do tend to go crazy from time to time. LOL

was in class yesterday...... we were divided into groups of 7 for a debate.... the prof wanted someone to be the group co-ordinator and leader.......... i quickly looked away and out the window....... a wacko m8 of mine sed to her, "I nominate Face!". I was horrified!!!! She then exclaimed, "Who is Face?". hahahahahaha............ I had to quickly agree as the other chickens in the group (whom I do not know very well quickly agreed to the nomination)...... well..... i got my revenge.... I nopminated my m8 to be the speaker on the day of the debate. hahaha. Evil Face, arent I? LOLOL...

how u doing?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:33 pm
The Oracle

Happy Face, after that picture all I can squeeze out is :scared: .

Ok, let me try, oh no, it is too hard, have mercy on me, I am trying, still trying, .YES DID IT!!
so how many guests do we have left? It took u so long to put on that happy face....... they must have all run off by now looking like this: :scared:

ah well........ we will get them next time..... I know there is an IP log on this site somewhere. hahahaha
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:35 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

was in class yesterday...... we were divided into groups of 7 for a debate.... the prof wanted someone to be the group co-ordinator and leader.......... i quickly looked away and out the window....... a wacko m8 of mine sed to her, "I nominate Face!". I was horrified!!!! She then exclaimed, "Who is Face?". hahahahahaha............ I had to quickly agree as the other chickens in the group (whom I do not know very well quickly agreed to the nomination)...... well..... i got my revenge.... I nopminated my m8 to be the speaker on the day of the debate. hahaha. Evil Face, arent I? LOLOL...

how u doing?
Yup - you are quite mad.........

I'm doing well thanks! Still finding my feet and in a whirlwind..........but think everything will be fine
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

how u doing?
What goes round comes round. Served him right. But I am sure you would have excelled even as a speaker.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.