24 Guests?!!!

Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Re: 24 Guests?!!!

Originally Posted by Face81
so how many guests do we have left? It took u so long to put on that happy face....... they must have all run off by now looking like this: :scared:

ah well........ we will get them next time..... I know there is an IP log on this site somewhere. hahahaha

Don't blame it on me, feel like having a sad face again.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:40 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Yup - you are quite mad.........

I'm doing well thanks! Still finding my feet and in a whirlwind..........but think everything will be fine
enjoying the wet weather without me?

just remember....... in Dubai u r like a potted plant...... roots dont go down to well in the sand....... u can always get a bigger pot though. Wot the hell I am oing on about? :scared:

I knew u wud be fine....... didnt I say that to u as we were tasting that French cheese at the market by London Bridge?

Will be back in about 4 weeks for 4 weeks! woohoo!!!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:42 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
What goes round comes round. Served him right. But I am sure you would have excelled even as a speaker.

I dont mind speaking...... honestly....... i enjoy all the attention. heh heh

I will prolly end up sharing the work load as we need 2 speakers and the other group members are ...... errrrrrrrrrrrrrr........... well......... errrrrrrrrrrrr...... LOL

So I will help him out....... this Face needs to keep this happy face as 30% of my grade is riding on that debate!

Last edited by Face81; Feb 15th 2005 at 4:47 pm.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:43 pm
The Oracle

Don't blame it on me, feel like having a sad face again.

there r 6 left........ put on that happy face again..... its not hard.... go on.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

there r 6 left........ put on that happy face again..... its not hard.... go on.

Since you are asking so nicely, it really is easy. .......
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

I dont mind speaking...... honestly....... i enjoy all the attention. heh heh

I will prolly end up sharing the work load as we need 2 speakers and the other group members are ...... errrrrrrrrrrrrrr........... well......... errrrrrrrrrrrr...... LOL

So I will help him out....... this Face needs to keep this happy face as my 30% of my grade is riding on that debate!

Good for you!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:46 pm
The Oracle

Since you are asking so nicely, it really is easy. .......
there u go.

ok u guests........... want a pint? join in!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:48 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

enjoying the wet weather without me?

just remember....... in Dubai u r like a potted plant...... roots dont go down to well in the sand....... u can always get a bigger pot though. Wot the hell I am oing on about? :scared:

I knew u wud be fine....... didnt I say that to u as we were tasting that French cheese at the market by London Bridge?

Will be back in about 4 weeks for 4 weeks! woohoo!!!!
The weather is pretty shocking - I have't been out in the sun yet!

4 weeks will fly by!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:52 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by lillygirl
The weather is pretty shocking - I have't been out in the sun yet!

4 weeks will fly by!!

there will be plenty of time to get crispy from May - October...... trust me. U wont be able to leave home without these...

I have to restrain myself from putting them on here as no one wears them, even though its sunny for 5 out of 7 days a week........ everyone prefers to squint and when I squint, people think I am smiling and wish me in passing! and I mean complete strangers.

hahahaha.............. at first I thought they have all gone mad, then I realised....... It was me that was mad. LOL

well the rain u r enjoying will clear up by tomorrow, but i have heard more is due next week. without me.

4 weeks.......... cant wait!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

i hold myself responsable......you have gone mad........
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:58 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by emmals
i hold myself responsable......you have gone mad........
correction........... have always been mad. mmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuhahahahah! LOL

I am a happy Face!

I take it u have been reading thru thirs thread then? lol
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

correction........... have always been mad. mmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuhahahahah! LOL

I am a happy Face!

I take it u have been reading thru thirs thread then? lol

Don't get fooled again, Face. You are pushing down the dhow for a sexy female. DON'T. :scared:
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:01 pm
The Oracle

Don't get fooled again, Face. You are pushing down the dhow for a sexy female. DON'T. :scared:
yes Aunt PT......... lol...... That Dhow isnt going anywhere..... not if I have anything to do with it.

but I am mad........ its only taken a few forumers a long time to realise it.:scared:
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

yes Aunt PT......... lol...... That Dhow isnt going anywhere..... not if I have anything to do with it.

but I am mad........ its only taken a few forumers a long time to realise it.:scared:

We are all guilty of being mad. Anyone using this forum must be mad, that's why we all get on so well! Bliss!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:07 pm
The Oracle

We are all guilty of being mad. Anyone using this forum must be mad, that's why we all get on so well! Bliss!
hahaha......... shhhhhh......... dont go telling them about how we r ALL actually at the Dubai Institute for Paranoia (DIP)....... thats our secret.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.