2000!

Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:03 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2000!

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I have pictures of us in the limo from the premier if you want me to post them !
can do it right now if you wish!
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........
Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:05 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I have pictures of us in the limo from the premier if you want me to post them !
can do it right now if you wish!
u havent even given me those yet and i asked for them 2.6 million times! send them over 2 me and let me think about whether or not i shud put JB out of her misery......... send me ones of SMG aswell.

send them to me on my hotmail addy or to [email protected]. that account has loads of space..... or if they can be PM'd, that wud be even better.

I have oe more class now.. well in 25 mins and its a 10 min walk, so I will b off, but PLEASE send me the pics..... PLEASE. I keep talking to all about this fantasy H2 stretch hummer limo with no pics to prove it.

Take care of yerself. speak soon once i get a hold of a bloody mythical international calling card! lol
Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:06 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........
Sorry Nov, ....not until Face gives the all clear
Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:06 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

c.......... u arent as shallow as a puddle. thanks 4 that.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:10 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
u havent even given me those yet and i asked for them 2.6 million times! send them over 2 me and let me think about whether or not i shud put JB out of her misery......... send me ones of SMG aswell.

send them to me on my hotmail addy or to [email protected]. that account has loads of space..... or if they can be PM'd, that wud be even better.

I have oe more class now.. well in 25 mins and its a 10 min walk, so I will b off, but PLEASE send me the pics..... PLEASE. I keep talking to all about this fantasy H2 stretch hummer limo with no pics to prove it.

Take care of yerself. speak soon once i get a hold of a bloody mythical international calling card! lol
Stretch Hummer ??....... ahhh that stretch hummer!!
Attached Thumbnails 2000!-hummer.jpg  
Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:14 pm
The Oracle

good thing i am not very clear in that one!!!!

now please e-mail the rest of them 2 me. PLEASE. stop being so cheeky. minimize that one aswell.

I will be selective and post 1 or 2 in the AM. Off now b4 i am L8. Cheers.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:16 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

good thing i am not very clear in that one!!!!

now please e-mail the rest of them 2 me. PLEASE. stop being so cheeky. minimize that one aswell.

I will be selective and post 1 or 2 in the AM. Off now b4 i am L8. Cheers.
Don't know what you're so worried about Face - you're lovely!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:20 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Dont worry face, i deliberately scaled it down from 1024 768,
I will try to mail the others but im on a wireless lan in my hotel and its shit.
Im not forwarding the ones with me in though.. I look horrible in a suit!

will send the sarah michelle gellar ones also
Old Jan 26th 2005, 7:21 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
why thankyou!

So much pressure to post a picture of myself. jeez. Many of u have seen me and already know wot I look like. lol

Fine if thats wot my fans want, I will oblige.

Just one condition though........ will wait for JD to send thru those pics from my birthday that he keeps promising to send me. Then I will make a choice from the ones he sends me and the ones I have.

And I will post some. there. lol
Old Jan 26th 2005, 7:29 pm
The Oracle

Dont worry face, i deliberately scaled it down from 1024 768,
I will try to mail the others but im on a wireless lan in my hotel and its shit.
Im not forwarding the ones with me in though.. I look horrible in a suit!

will send the sarah michelle gellar ones also
not worried....... but thanks anyway mr.dodgers.

well atleast u have wireless internet in Austria..... here it seems to be another mythical fantasy, like unicorns, leprechauns and international phone cards. lol

Please do send the SMG ones and ALL the ones that u took on the night. Fear not, I will not show anyone the ones of u in a suit. u looked fine.... seriously! But if u insist, I will keep them secred on my laptop. I just want to have all the birthday pics that were taken on the eve to remember........ wot a memorable night it was! Limo, SMG, and all of u!

Send the pics thru whenever u can thru wotever method u like. The fans are getting a little cranky, but they have waited so long already. heh heh.

Have a safe flight home........ to Dubai I mean. It is ur home now.

Talk to u wen u get back. Till later m8.
Old Jan 27th 2005, 2:39 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh that's JB's No2 favourite car in Dubai................I wud love to hire it for his b'day....dread tot hink how much it would cost
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:43 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Ahhhh that's JB's No2 favourite car in Dubai................I wud love to hire it for his b'day....dread tot hink how much it would cost

oh it cost alot....... i told JD not to, but he wanted to..... and wot a FANTASTIC pressie it was!

2 q's for u:

1) In that case, wots ur #1 fave car?

2) Whos birthday r u talking about?
Old Jan 27th 2005, 9:03 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
still waiting patiently for a response Mrs. JB.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 4:23 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

oh it cost alot....... i told JD not to, but he wanted to..... and wot a FANTASTIC pressie it was!

2 q's for u:

1) In that case, wots ur #1 fave car?

2) Whos birthday r u talking about?

Sorry Face busy day yesterday!!!

Answers:

1) That's a hard one probably an Aston Martin Vanquish, nothing elaborate

2) JB #2...Joshua my 8 year old...crazy about cars...he would have wet his pants if a hummer limo turned up at our house. I have often thought about it just to see his face....but I know I would cry Sentimental old bag

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.