2000!

Old Jan 28th 2005, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2000!

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Sorry Face busy day yesterday!!!

Answers:

1) That's a hard one probably an Aston Martin Vanquish, nothing elaborate

2) JB #2...Joshua my 8 year old...crazy about cars...he would have wet his pants if a hummer limo turned up at our house. I have often thought about it just to see his face....but I know I would cry Sentimental old bag
Bless dear, what are your plans for today?
Old Jan 28th 2005, 10:22 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry Face busy day yesterday!!!

Answers:

1) That's a hard one probably an Aston Martin Vanquish, nothing elaborate

2) JB #2...Joshua my 8 year old...crazy about cars...he would have wet his pants if a hummer limo turned up at our house. I have often thought about it just to see his face....but I know I would cry Sentimental old bag
Interesting answers........ wud go for a top of the Range Rover mysyself.... A nice black one with tinted windows (obviously) and the nice silver gills. Lovely! When I do buy one, it shud only set me back by about half a million AED or so...... peanuts really. lol.

Awww..... i bet ur son wud love it. When JD told me he was arranging it, I was absolutely gob smacked and when it turned up!!! It was fantastic!

Giving that a little more thought, I think a nice black 7 series BMW and a silver Audi would go well with that Range Rover. U have to have more than one if ur spending that much money already.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 3:00 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Bless dear, what are your plans for today?
Old Jan 28th 2005, 3:03 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Interesting answers........ wud go for a top of the Range Rover mysyself.... A nice black one with tinted windows (obviously) and the nice silver gills. Lovely! When I do buy one, it shud only set me back by about half a million AED or so...... peanuts really. lol.

Awww..... i bet ur son wud love it. When JD told me he was arranging it, I was absolutely gob smacked and when it turned up!!! It was fantastic!

Giving that a little more thought, I think a nice black 7 series BMW and a silver Audi would go well with that Range Rover. U have to have more than one if ur spending that much money already.

I agree with the BMW 7 series the only decent car in the BMW series

Done the Landrover bit 6 years ago....loved it, really fun and real cool, kids enjoyed every minute too

Had a Golf GTI since, which was a blast...it was bright blue
Old Jan 28th 2005, 3:08 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with the BMW 7 series the only decent car in the BMW series

Done the Landrover bit 6 years ago....loved it, really fun and real cool, kids enjoyed every minute too

Had a Golf GTI since, which was a blast...it was bright blue
bright blue? lol....... black or silver for me........ i honestly think those should be the only two colours allowed. We have WAY TOO MANY white cars in Dubai. Silly "scientific" idea that it keeps the car cooler. Meh! rubbish.

A black Range Rover is the way to go!

off to the shops....... back in a bit..... drizzle now.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 3:10 pm
Banned

bright blue? lol....... black or silver for me........ i honestly think those should be the only two colours allowed. We have WAY TOO MANY white cars in Dubai. Silly "scientific" idea that it keeps the car cooler. Meh! rubbish.

A black Range Rover is the way to go!

off to the shops....... back in a bit..... drizzle now.

Hehe you r a very 'black' person Face...black cars and dark windows....but I am a girl and love the girlie colours

OMG Face you already sound like a normal Brit
Old Jan 28th 2005, 4:14 pm
The Oracle

Hehe you r a very 'black' person Face...black cars and dark windows....but I am a girl and love the girlie colours

OMG Face you already sound like a normal Brit
Black cars rule! Tinted windows r a must aswell.

Well atleast I sound like a 'normal' one........ wot do abnormal ones sound like? heh heh

Damn it! Cudnt find my Bernard Mathews Turkey ham! aaarrrrrgggghhhhhh.... have to stick to Scottish roast beef slices for lunch tom PM. lolololol

now did someone say something about wanting to c my pics? I think I am ready to post a few if there is enuf demand.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 1:49 am
Banned

Well atleast I sound like a 'normal' one........ wot do abnormal ones sound like? heh heh

Damn it! Cudnt find my Bernard Mathews Turkey ham! aaarrrrrgggghhhhhh.... have to stick to Scottish roast beef slices for lunch tom PM. lolololol

now did someone say something about wanting to c my pics? I think I am ready to post a few if there is enuf demand.

Gorgeous Face just a real surprise hee hee.

Bernard Matthews only sells plastic Face take note LOL
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:14 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Yesss... I did... now I feels much better after I've seen u ... Ordinary looking guy ...
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:18 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Yesss... I did... now I feels much better after I've seen u ... Ordinary looking guy ...

Ooppssss be careful wt those comments Nov............hehe. Gosh Face seems really familiar.................we must have met....in another life maybe..
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:27 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Ooppssss be careful wt those comments Nov............hehe. Gosh Face seems really familiar.................we must have met....in another life maybe..
I chatted with Face before ... i hv different imagination what is Face's face like ....

Morning Malt !!!
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:35 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
I chatted with Face before ... i hv different imagination what is Face's face like ....

Morning Malt !!!

Morning Nov....................Geeeee where is everyone?????
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:39 am
semarang

Dunno ... JB somewhere in the lounge ...
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:40 am
Banned

Morning...I am here just...hubby off today, waiting for furniture
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:43 am
semarang

Morning...I am here just...hubby off today, waiting for furniture
Is ur sulking over yet???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.