2000!

Old Jan 26th 2005, 11:53 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default 2000!

Well, 4 months on and I have made it 2 my 2000th post! woohoo!

I have met alot of u and am happy to have been given the chance to become good friends with most of u. :-)

How things have changed since that first innocent post way back in September of last year. Wel I am now happily settling in London and I thought that I would share some pics of my new surroundings with all of u... all courtesy of my handy mob.

On a walking tour with LG 2 weeks ago........ my first glimpse of Big Ben...... i still miss my Clock Tower. lol

And then I got up close and personal with the mighty beast

Next stop..... Trafalgar Square. Just in time for the Russian winter festival.

Now..... the view from my flat window...... luckily I overlook a nice garden. Some more halls in the background. Very nice place indeed.
Attached Thumbnails 2000!-london.jpg   2000!-lon2.jpg   2000!-lon3.jpg  

Last edited by Face81; Jan 26th 2005 at 12:06 pm.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 11:57 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 2000!

some more pics...... this time they r of my room...

A view of my room from the entrance

enjoying the sunny skies today

my giant notice board which takes up an entire wall.

Main door (in brown), the ensuite (white door) and my homeless suitcases.lol

Well now all of u have seen my new surroundings. Glad to be here and am very grateful to have been given the opportunity to come here and study.
Attached Thumbnails 2000!-lon7.jpg   2000!-lon8.jpg  

Last edited by Face81; Jan 26th 2005 at 12:07 pm.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 11:58 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Well, 4 months on and I have made it 2 my 2000th post! woohoo!

I have met alot of u and am happy to have been given the chance to become good friends with most of u. :-)

How things have changed since that first innocent post way back in September of last year. Wel I am now happily settling in London and I thought that I would share some pics of my new surroundings with all of u... all courtesy of my handy mob.

On a walking tour with LG 2 weeks ago........ my first glimpse of Big Ben...... i still miss my Clock Tower. lol

And then I got up close and personal with the mighty beast

Next stop..... Trafalgar Square. Just in time for the Russian winter festival.

Now..... the view from my flat window...... luckily I overlook a nice garden. Some more halls in the background. Very nice place indeed.

Thats v nice Face. Seems like ure liking it more and more everyday. I love London. I think its great.

Good luck wt yr studying xxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:00 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Thats v nice Face. Seems like ure liking it more and more everyday. I love London. I think its great.

Good luck wt yr studying xxxxxxxxxx
Face, pls post ur pic.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:04 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by novita77
Face, pls post ur pic.
i dunno......... wot do i get out of it?
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:24 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

i dunno......... wot do i get out of it?
I got to see u... So... is it cold in there??? I am freezing here...
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:28 pm
The Oracle

I got to see u... So... is it cold in there??? I am freezing here...
yeah its cold here...... sunny, but its 4 degrees outside! Atleast I have my heater.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:31 pm
semarang

yeah its cold here...... sunny, but its 4 degrees outside! Atleast I have my heater.
Face, now u connected to broadband... I am a bit worry if u concentrating more on the forum then ur study ...
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:40 pm
The Oracle

Face, now u connected to broadband... I am a bit worry if u concentrating more on the forum then ur study ...
not 2 worry........ I am the Oracle. I have the computer on 24/7...... and taking breaks between boring reading is always fun. It helps me concentrate.

Off to class now......... c all of u L8er.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:41 pm
semarang

not 2 worry........ I am the Oracle. I have the computer on 24/7...... and taking breaks between boring reading is always fun. It helps me concentrate.

C u Face...
Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:19 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

What do I have to do for a pic FACE ....and nothin' smutty
Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:44 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
What do I have to do for a pic FACE ....and nothin' smutty
lolololololol......... u make it seem like i am stringin u along. heh heh....... well......hmmmmmmmm......... i do have a few pics i cud show/send u, but wots in it 4 me? Not that I expect anything..... just curious as 2 why u so desperately wish 2 c a pic of me? Wot was that image u sed u had of me?

Is a meeting in March not good enuf?
Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:50 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

not bad digs for a student bum
Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:54 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
not bad digs for a student bum
pmsl. cheeky!

Its wot u make of it. Mum ensured that I had my own duvet cover in the suitcase, so I am the only one on campus (or so i think) that has a nice duvet cover...... otherwise, there is s standard one that they give everyone and its crap. I even bought myself a small potted palm to make me feel at home. lol

Dunno why 50megs.com keeps saying that remote linking is forbidden. Crap site. There are a couple of pics that I wud like to have on here, but are actually 2 large to attach.

Thanks for the compliments on my new digs though!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:59 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl. cheeky!

Its wot u make of it. Mum ensured that I had my own duvet cover in the suitcase, so I am the only one on campus (or so i think) that has a nice duvet cover...... otherwise, there is s standard one that they give everyone and its crap. I even bought myself a small potted palm to make me feel at home. lol

Dunno why 50megs.com keeps saying that remote linking is forbidden. Crap site. There are a couple of pics that I wud like to have on here, but are actually 2 large to attach.

Thanks for the compliments on my new digs though!
I have pictures of us in the limo from the premier if you want me to post them !
can do it right now if you wish!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.