San Diego?

Old Feb 3rd 2012, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

gad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: San Diego?

Originally Posted by Englishman43
Hey Sassyjaybabe - I replied in your other thread, I'm up in Carlsbad - North County - about 30 mins north of downtown, been here nearly 15 years.

Anything I can do to help with the transition let me know.
Hi

we're hoping to be moving to Carlsbad this year. So I've sent you a PM, just so you know it's not a spam or some stalker.
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Holliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to behold

Hey,

I just moved to SD three weeks ago - UTC/La Jolla area, but moving to Rancho BErnardo in two weeks. Home alone all day- looking for friends. Haven't got my license yet but hoping to get it soon.

I'm gonna check out meetup.com. Are they weekly? monthly things?
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Sassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really nice

Gad33, I just saw your post- sorry! I didnt get a PM so will send you one now. Holliver, I have sent you a PM about the Brit Meet and stuff, I actually live very close to Rancho Bernardo!
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be in Oceanside for a month. I would like to meet fellow Brits as well..
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Holliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to behold

I don;t really understand how meetup.com works. Any help? Do I have to join? What exactly is it? Do you have to pay?
Old Apr 24th 2012, 1:17 am
Brit+ American couple :)

Tindsay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sassyjaybabe
Gad33, I just saw your post- sorry! I didnt get a PM so will send you one now. Holliver, I have sent you a PM about the Brit Meet and stuff, I actually live very close to Rancho Bernardo!
Could you let me know about the meet ups too! I found one on the first Friday of every month, is that the only one? Thanks!!
Lindsay
Old Apr 24th 2012, 2:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Gillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, yes the one on the first friday of every month is the right one. Come along, it's a great place to meet people.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Gillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Holliver
I don;t really understand how meetup.com works. Any help? Do I have to join? What exactly is it? Do you have to pay?
Hi, no you don;t have to pay meetup.com but you do have to become a member of the website. You don't have to link it to your facebook or anything. It's purely a way of people organising to meet each other. The meetup you are looking for is called San Diego Brits and it meets once a month on the first friday.

Welcome to San Diego! Sassyjaybabe and I are friends so get in touch with either one of us and we can arrange to meet up. I'm in UTC.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gillymonkey
Hi, no you don;t have to pay meetup.com but you do have to become a member of the website. You don't have to link it to your facebook or anything. It's purely a way of people organising to meet each other. The meetup you are looking for is called San Diego Brits and it meets once a month on the first friday.

Welcome to San Diego! Sassyjaybabe and I are friends so get in touch with either one of us and we can arrange to meet up. I'm in UTC.
Cool, cheers. Yeah, Sassyjay pm'd me. I hope I can make it to the event. Have to check with my boyf if he can take me. Is it at a British/Irish bar? Where is the bar?
Old Apr 24th 2012, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

They've changed the bar for the next event, I'm pretty sure the new one is a British one though. As far as I remember it's on India St which is downtown.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 6:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

They've changed the bar for the next event, I'm pretty sure the new one is a British one though. As far as I remember it's on India St which is downtown.
Shakey's (Shakespeare's) ?
Old Apr 25th 2012, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

That used to be where we met but it's changed to a new location now.
Old Apr 25th 2012, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

That used to be where we met but it's changed to a new location now.
That's a good idea
Old Apr 25th 2012, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

Sassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really nice

I dont know if it is permanently changing or whether they are just giving it a go for a chance of scenery, I havent actually stepped foot in the Princess but the location is pretty good and we are going along to see what it is like, so far there arent many people going to this one :/
Old Apr 25th 2012, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

So the first Fri - that's next week, right. The 4th. What time does it start? Do I have to join meetup or can I just come?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.