Fancy a pint in SoCal?

Old Jan 6th 2011, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

c8inca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fancy a pint in SoCal?

I might be able to manage that!
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

Katadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by trippykitten
My name's Claire and I've lived in Orange County, California, for two years. Are there any Brit expats in or near Huntington Beach???

I created a new meetup here in the OC.

The Southern California British Expats,

http://www.meetup.com/The-Southern-C...-Meetup-Group/

Check out our events, were going to have a great time!
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 5:35 am
Just Joined

Ramsocal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by trippykitten
My name's Claire and I've lived in Orange County, California, for two years. Are there any Brit expats in or near Huntington Beach???
Hi yes me ! I am not too far... Laguna . Moved 4 years ago and dying for a pint with a fellow Brit...
Old Aug 11th 2011, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

DBSurfcity is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Claire,
I realize it's been awhile since this was posted but I'm responding on the off chance you still live in Huntington Beach. Moved from London about 3 years ago and live about a mile from downtown Huntington. Would love to meet up.
Old Aug 15th 2011, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

scouser14 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm new to this site, but not to the OC! Some good pubs around, and always happy to hear from or meet more Brits. I think you can guess where I'm from by my user name
Old Aug 16th 2011, 4:44 am
Just Joined

Katadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of lightKatadina is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Scouser,

Happy you found us!

Here is our expat site. Have a look at our events and come out for a pint.

Kat
Old Aug 24th 2011, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

chask is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone, my wife Grace and I just moved from London to LA 12 days ago! We are currently living in Venice.

Although originally from USA, I lived for past 10 years in London and became a naturalised British citizen 4 years ago, so I have dual US-UK citizenship.

Grace is an architect and she was offered a fantastic opportunity here in LA, so we decided to move. I worked for the London 2012 Olympics, the Olympic Delivery Authority's transport team, to be exact, for over 4 years. I specifically managed the upgrades to both Stratford and West Ham stations, 2 of the 3 key train stations serving the new Olympic Park. I'm really proud of what we achieved in getting the venues and transport infrastructure ready for the Olympics on time and on budget! I'm currently looking for a new job here in LA really from scratch, sadly very few network contacts here.

I've just seen the Meetup groups, so I've now signed up for them. Hope to see you all sometime soon!
Old Aug 25th 2011, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

Default New Events in So Cal

We have some new events planned with our meetup group in so cal.

Have a look!

Kat