Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

brits at the jersey shore, new jersey?

brits at the jersey shore, new jersey?

Old Jun 6th 2011, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

njmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nice
Default Re: brits at the jersey shore, new jersey?

ok peeps.

Lets see if we can get a consensus on where we want to meet up and for what.

I am easy (so my wife tells me) but have to be on a train route as I am not driving yet.

If people can let me know their availability and there location preferences then it will be easy to sort something out.

At the moment I am thinking of something with an outside area where my pale pale complexion can soak up some sun!!!
Old Jun 10th 2011, 3:02 am
msw
Just Joined

msw is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,
I won't be able to make this one but if you are meeting again I'll try - would be good to meet up...
Mairi
Old Jun 13th 2011, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

njmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nice

to those of you getting email alerts on posts that have not seen the calendar or the other links.

There is a NJ Ex-Pats meet up scheduled as follows.

Tuesday 14th June. 7.00pm
Winberries, Summit.

Hope to see people there
Old Jun 14th 2011, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

bellasis is an unknown quantity at this point

Only just seen that you've just got married Nigel- congratulations!! Sound slike it was a great celebration- I wish you well! Also hope your knee is recuperating nicely....

Sorry I can't make it to NJ this time...hope to next time though. Would like to 'meet' you all!