Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

New Jersey Meet-Up - Happening Soon!!!

New Jersey Meet-Up - Happening Soon!!!

Old Jun 6th 2011, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

njmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nice
Default New Jersey Meet-Up - Happening Soon!!!

Hi Guys.

As we all seem to be posting on 2 different threads, I thought as I was volunteered to arrange a meet up of sorts to get it all on to one single post.

So if everyone in NJ who can attend a meet-up in June lets me know there availablility and their current location, I can try and sort something out before people go back to the UK for a while or schools break up etc.

I personally am in Summit and have all sorts of availability thanks to a dodgy knee and waiting for change of status on my K-1 following my marriage last week.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 8:25 am
Just Joined

AmandaLS has much to be proud ofAmandaLS has much to be proud ofAmandaLS has much to be proud ofAmandaLS has much to be proud ofAmandaLS has much to be proud ofAmandaLS has much to be proud ofAmandaLS has much to be proud ofAmandaLS has much to be proud ofAmandaLS has much to be proud ofAmandaLS has much to be proud ofAmandaLS has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Jersey Meet-Up - Happening Soon!!!

Hi

Congratualtions!

I would love to be in your gang

June is Good! Apart from 18th to 25th as we are off to the shore. We are in Madison.

I will keep my eye on the thread for meet up arrangements.

Thanks
Amanda
Old Jun 7th 2011, 12:18 am
Just Joined

LFC1005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gavin,

June is fine apart from the 25th and I'm in Morristown.

Thanks for organizing the meet up
Old Jun 7th 2011, 10:08 am
Just Joined

G.n.Tgirl is on a distinguished road

We're in, but are getting out of dodge on the 22nd
Old Jun 8th 2011, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

digbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to all

Are we thinking a big people meet up in a bar for example or are the kids coming as well?
Old Jun 8th 2011, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

njmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nice

That is what we are trying to work out at the moment.

I think the consensus from the other two posts was that people wanted to sort something before the kids broke up for summer, so I assumed without kids first of all.

Suggestion so far has been Winberries in Summit which I am ok with as I can get there on my crutches!!!

This post was setup for idea, so the more ideas we get the more likely people can get to the meetup!!
Old Jun 8th 2011, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

digbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to alldigbydog is a name known to all

Maybe without kids first time out makes it easier to organize.

I am up for Winberries in Summit.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 10:27 am
Just Joined

LFC1005 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was thinking no kids the first time too, gives the adults a chance to talk.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Why don't we just throw a date and time out there and go from there.

How about Tuesday 14th June at 7pm at Winberries in Summit??
Old Jun 8th 2011, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

G.n.Tgirl is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by digbydog
Why don't we just throw a date and time out there and go from there.

How about Tuesday 14th June at 7pm at Winberries in Summit??
Sounds great
Old Jun 8th 2011, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

That works for me as well.

I will get it added to the meetup calendar!!!
Old Jun 9th 2011, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

You might want to change the title of the tread to ...... Its Happening!!
Old Jun 9th 2011, 1:44 am
moi
Forum Regular

moi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in - I will not be able to get there until approx 8pm though. I have to wait for hubs to get home from work to take over with our 6 year old son and then I am about 45 minutes away.
Thanks for organizing it!!
Old Jun 9th 2011, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by digbydog
You might want to change the title of the tread to ...... Its Happening!!
How do you do that??? Any idea???
Old Jun 9th 2011, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

i think the moderators have to do it - not sure.

Anyway the good news is we are on for Tuesday....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.