Saudi work Visa with MBA

Old Nov 7th 2023, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

NewcomerME2023 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Saudi work Visa with MBA

Hi all, can you get a Saudi visa with an MBA degree and no Bachelors degree? Anyone been able to pass an online Baxhelors degree?
I'm looking at a job offer in Saudi but see everywhere that you are required to have a Degree for work visa and family sponsorship...

Last edited by NewcomerME2023; Nov 7th 2023 at 5:24 pm.
Old Nov 7th 2023, 10:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudi work Visa with MBA

Where did you get your MBA from? Never known anyone who had an MBA who did not have a first degree.
Old Nov 9th 2023, 5:25 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Where did you get your MBA from? Never known anyone who had an MBA who did not have a first degree.
I'm in the process of completing it via an accredited European university and should be finished in about 6 months.
Old Nov 15th 2023, 8:25 pm

wilkobury is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NewcomerME2023
Hi all, can you get a Saudi visa with an MBA degree and no Bachelors degree? Anyone been able to pass an online Baxhelors degree?
I'm looking at a job offer in Saudi but see everywhere that you are required to have a Degree for work visa and family sponsorship...
Hi, check out some posts on the main forum. I would suggest speak to your employer and they can help.
Old Nov 16th 2023, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by wilkobury
Hi, check out some posts on the main forum. I would suggest speak to your employer and they can help.
I did look but didn't see any relevant threads. If you saw one please share the thread link. Thanks
Old Nov 16th 2023, 7:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NewcomerME2023
I'm in the process of completing it via an accredited European university and should be finished in about 6 months.
What's your level of education prior to you getting this MBA?

Are you doing it long distance?
Old Nov 19th 2023, 10:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
What's your level of education prior to you getting this MBA?

Are you doing it long distance?
Diploma of a Bsc program University attended, Diploma of 6 month investment finance program University attended, one postgrad in an online Msc 2 years, several individual modules of an MBA program, several other short online programs, PMP qualified...