Resigning letter

Old Feb 6th 2010, 4:36 am
Banned

i-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nice
Default Re: Resigning letter

Originally Posted by DrBert
I would never use a resignation to try to get more money from an employer - by the time I decide I want to go, I'll have already arranged something else and by that stage, more money would not be enough to keep me. I do know a couple of people who have tried this, one's got a hefty pay rise, the other had their bluff called and ended up with nothing..
I know that after I signed the contract it is difficult for me to change my salary but because I like this company, I accepted the salary and I was optimistic that in the future if I work hard they will change the salary.
Last year I worked hard and showed them I am honest in my job but finally, I got increase same to employees who do not care about their job.
In my work life I have resigned only one time and also I was working hard in that company but because my boss was Indian I was sure that Indian manager will not negotiate me and also they not asked me why you decide to resign.
This time my boss is European and unfortunately they are same to Indian but with different shape and policy.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 4:46 am
Banned

i-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nicei-like-tea is just really nice
Default Re: Resigning letter

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
I don't doubt that you know the answer in advance - it's so predictable, but it's worth just mentioning it to him. Nothing will change, but it's a sad state of affairs when people no longer question their superiors through complete apathy - it's at that point that the superiors know that they can get away with nearly anything.
I will discuss with him in the right time.